• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

wouyld you rather be too hot or too cold??

would you rather be too hot or too cold?

• Total voters
I find being cold less irritating then being too hot. When your hot and sweaty it's frustrating and you generally get dehydrated along with heatstroke (or whatever it's called). When you're cold though, you shake lots to try stay warm and you just get a numb feeling and then the horribleness goes away ^-^

Also 100% agree with the argument where it's easy to warm up but harder to get cooler.

I love being cold because I find it easier to get warmer when cold, than to try and cool off when I'm too hot.
Especially in Australia, the heat is intense. Summer is horrible if you don't live near the beach or have a pool ;-;

I'd rather be too hot than handle the cold. Summer weather means more frozen treats, milkshakes, going to the beach/pool, and running the air conditioner when it's too much. :p

The only positive of cold weather is that the bugs are dead and hot chocolate. Other than that, I really dislike the chilly climate.

I'd definitely rather be too hot. Like, I can't even function when I'm too cold.

I mean, without any loop-holes like putting on jackets and all that, I'd rather be too cold. I hate being sweaty

I'd rather be too cold. I mean I'm naturally always cold anyway so it's not like I don't experience it. But I'm from Ohio and currently live in Texas so when I'm too hot, I literally pass out

Too cold for sure. Being too hot sucks cause usually there isn't a way to cool off but if you're cold, you can simply put another layer of clothes on.

100% would rather be too cold, being too hot is so draining

Cold! With too hot you can't do anything once you've already removed all you're clothing and turned on everything fan and the AC and everything, with too cold you can just put on more clothes and snuggle up in a blanket, so I much prefer cold to hot. Also cold is much easier to sleep in.

I would rather be cold. Being cold just makes me sleepy. But when I get too hot, I become nauseous

Too hot I guess, I'm really underweight so I don't feel the heat often :)

It's quite humid where I live, so I'd love to be cold right now.

I'd much rather be too cold, at least its easier to warm up, bung on some layers, shiver or run around to warm up, but right now its so hot I can't sleep, don't feel like eating, I've drunk about 2 litres of water in the last 3 hours and I'm miserable.

I used to prefer the cold, but nowadays it's the heat for me! I can always handle a heat wave and I love a bright day! THE SUN GIVES ME POWER, AND VITAMIN D!

Last edited:
my whole closet is black so i prefer cold also snow is nice and id rather die of freezing to death than burning

I dunno, both are pretty bad, but my joints get kinda stiff when I'm too cold, so I picked too hot.

In terms of body temperature, I'd rather be cold (like I always am), because I feel sick when I'm hot. But in terms of weather, I'd rather have it be hot because since I'm always cold when it's hot I just feel comfortable.

Back