wouyld you rather be too hot or too cold??

would you rather be too hot or too cold?

• Total voters
I'd rather be too hot. It's easy to adjust to heat for me because all I have to do is wear shorts and a t shirt and drink something cold. When it's really cold outside, I have to dress in layers which isn't as comfortable and some part of me is always still cold like my face, ears or fingertips, even if I chug hot tea all day.

I guess being too cold can be uncomfortable but being too warm makes me sick. I've gotten ill several times from hot temperatures.

Btw. It's snowing right now and I'm loving it. I threw a snowball at my girlfriends butt when she wasn't looking. <3

Too cold! I love the cold, so I honestly don't mind being cold at all. But also, if it's unbearably cold, you can always add layers, but you can only be so naked. I also hate the heat very much.

I'd say too cold, with the logic that you can bundle up, hang out by a fire, drink hot drinks, or take warm showers/baths to combat the cold. When it's too hot, you either put on an air conditioner or suffer, and air conditioners really jack up that electricity bill.

I'd rather be cold.

Perks of being hot: None
Downsides of being hot: Sweat, BO, extra laundry due to sweating, other sweaty people, hot seasons mean bugs are out

Perks of being cold: Warm drinks, hoodie weather, snuggly blankets, cute red noses, dragon breath, cuddling in bed, winter time, no bugs in cold season
Downsides of being cold: Winter jackets are hard to move in

I think I'd rather be too cold instead of too hot.

When it comes to hot weather, I've never had air conditioning and fans are insufficient. If you sweat too much, you'll end up needing to shower and change clothes more often. Humidity itself is also pretty miserable. If it's a particularly miserable day or if you're more susceptible to it, you might also fall prey to heat stroke.

With cold weather, you can bundle up with more clothes and blankets, turn up the heater or sit by a fire, eat warm food and drink warm liquids and generally combat it a bit easier. Additionally, I enjoy Winter and its potential for beautiful snowy scenery.

I'd rather be cold. I can tolerate cold pretty well. I like to wear a light hoodie and go barefoot when it's 40 degrees F outside :rolleyes:

I also get hot very easily (like I feel like I have hyperthermia when it's 70 degrees outside) so cold is better.
unaware if someone already noticed this hyperthermia-- never mind was thinking of hypo.

The wear more clause is really appealing so cold.

i rather be too cold; being too hot is awful because then i feel gross & exhausted all the time

Too cold, you can wear as many layers of clothing as you need to when it's cold but when it's hot it's not like you can take much off Or anything to help cool off. That and heat always seemed to impact me more than cold, and I'm usual better in colder temperatures anyways

I can't stand being too hot ;_;, so I'd rather be too cold. Haha heat exhaustion is not fun :c

Whilst I HATE being cold and I feel the cold insanely easy I find it easier to warm up than I would to cool down if I was too hot. So too cold I guess :p

I'm cold all the time, so it would be great to be warm for a chance hahaha

In college, I lived in a big house owned by the school. None of us students outside of the RA were allowed to touch the thermostat.

Our RA liked it really cold in our house and would even turn the heat off in the middle of winter. It wasn't uncommon for our house to reach temperatures below 30 degrees (in Chicago, no less). His excuse was that we could just use extra blankets.

Soon, we all bought space heaters for our rooms which just bumped up the electric bill and blew fuses every few minutes. It was a total mess.

That being said, I hate being cold and do everything I can to be warm at all times.

this frigid winter has me, uh, changing my opinion a bit---
No i would not rather be stuck out in the snow w/o a jacket!! *o*

Cold! It?s better than sweaty hot. I hate stickiness and I don?t get sticky with being cold. Plus it?s easier to get warm during the cold than it is to get cold when it?s hot

Back