wouyld you rather be too hot or too cold??

would you rather be too hot or too cold?

• Total voters
I'll always choose hot lol
whenever people say 'you can always put more clothes on,' I think of Randy from a christmas story lmao

0FHNJrp.gif

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll always choose hot lol
whenever people say 'you can always put more clothes on,' I think of Randy from a christmas story lmao

0FHNJrp.gif

Hot.

I'm always too cold. Winter is miserable.

It depends, I can handle the heat if I'm at a place I like, like on vacation in Florida or something. Also when I'm in the heat al the time I get used to it. Here where I live I hate the heat because I hate this place. I can handle the cold if I'm in a place I like, not here though because, again, I hate this place.

i'd rather be sweating to death than be freezing to death just because i hate chills, and even though i love the cold i would rather die of heat than die of the cold.

uh, but if we're not talking life or death, then in that case i'd rather it be too cold because **** the heat lol

Last edited:
This is so hard because I've lived in countries where it is both extremely hot and extremely cold. Probably being hot..? Then again I'll change my mind once the heat strikes me.

too cold for sure. can always layer up. I?m always too hot anyway because I live in arizona AND I have hormone probs, lol.

I get cold too easily, can't stand it.
Step into the AC? Cold. The fan is on? It's cold wtf. Wind is blowing ever so slightly? Get me a damn jacket omg??!!!
I grew up in florida though, so. I'll always choose the hot lmao.

Cold is better. It doesn?t get very hot where I am and I still have a hard time sleeping in the summer.

I'm used to being cold pretty much all winter so I'd pick that. Anything above 90 degrees is too hot. Also, if it's cold, I can just get a blanket, but it's harder to cool down.

Theres no limit to how much clothes you can wear

Too cold. I can't stand being outside when it's so hot your head hurts and you're just sweating and can nearly walk, ugh. Being cold doesn't affect me as much.

Too hot. I live in Texas, so that explains a lot.

Too cold, definitely. Then I can wear sweaters and drink hot drinks. I hate how heat feels sometimes.

I can't stand being cold. No matter what I wear, I'm still miserable and the worst part is my hands freeze because if I wear gloves or something then I literally can't do anything with my hands. They just make everything awkward and clumsy.

So I would always prefer it to be too hot. I'm cold-natured anyway, so when everyone else is complaining that it's too hot, I'm usually just starting to feel comfortable.

To hot but I wish I could pick none because I hate summer and winter but if I had to pick I guess to hot because I’m anemic so I’m always colder than mostly everyone else anyways

Back