• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

wouyld you rather be too hot or too cold??

would you rather be too hot or too cold?

• Total voters

King Dorado

you can do anything
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Rebel Gnome
Fossil Easter Egg
Ladybug Easter Egg
Paradise Planning Easter Egg
Splat Easter Egg
Fossil Easter Egg
Classic Easter Egg
Togepi Easter Egg
Waluigi Easter Egg
Yoshi Easter Egg
it is way too freaking hot where i live :mad:, i'd much rather be stuck out in the snow without a jacket than having to suffer the heat...

I'd rather be too cold. As I always say - you can always put more clothes on. You can only take so much off before getting arrested.

4:20 baby OW OW!!

Last edited:
Rather hot, unless I have to walk a lot or go to the dentist, doctor or gym. I have very low pressure so it's no good for me.

Last edited:
Always too cold. It's way easier to warm up than it is to cool down.

I'd always rather be cold. I've always been this way. It's easier to bundle up than it is to cool off. Plus I like the feeling of being too cold and getting warm better than being too hot and cooling off!

I'd always rather be cold. I've always been this way. It's easier to bundle up than it is to cool off. Plus I like the feeling of being too cold and getting warm better than being too hot and cooling off!

Although to be fair being too hot and taking a cool shower is very very refreshing.

Although to be fair being too hot and taking a cool shower is very very refreshing.

Agreed. But i defy you to find anything more cozy than coming in out of the cold and curling up under a blanket fuzzy with pajamas and sometimes a mug of got chocolate

I personally prefer being just a bit too cold because I can handle the cold better and then I can just wear more layers of clothes! :>

I'd rather be Cold than be dying of Sweat. :p

I'd rather be cold. I can tolerate cold pretty well. I like to wear a light hoodie and go barefoot when it's 40 degrees F outside :rolleyes:

I also get hot very easily (like I feel like I have hyperthermia when it's 70 degrees outside) so cold is better.

Last edited:
Being cold is so much better. You can always pile more clothes on, but if you're hot and you do the opposite, you'll have the police on your hands.

I reckon being too cold would be easier.
I live in Australia so we can get some pretty intense summers/bushfires.

If it's really hot, you can only take off so many layers of clothing before it becomes publicly unacceptable.
If it's freezing cold, you can just keep layering and layering!

Easy. When it's cold I can just put on layers. When it's hot it can't be helped and it's just suffering.

I actually like it on the chilly side. I think the weather is nicest when I need a jacket.The conditions of weather in between being chilly and being too warm for me are very rare, so I love the days where it's chilly. I can wear a jacket and it's nice. I can't stand warm/hot weather.

I'd rather be too cold. You can get all cozy in blankets, or put on a jumper or take a hot shower.

I'm in the minority here and say too hot. I am not used to cold weather at all, and nearly collapsed when I had to deal with that during a Christmas parade when I was in 8th grade back in 2013. Our band director made us wear short sleeve T-shirts and shorts when it was 20 degrees Fahrenheit outside and it was literally killing me.

If the terms of being too cold/too cold is that you aren't allowed to warm/cool yourself, I would still pick too cold. When you get hypothermia, your body reaches a point where it feels too hot, most victims take their clothes off. ;)

I'd rather be cold cause then I can wrap myself in a big blanket and lay in bed 😀

i hate both, but if i HAD to choose, cold.
i like the feeling of snuggling in with some blankets and hot soup

Back