Beach babes?? (Animals on my beach what)

Sky The Cutie

Cutest Cup of tea
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
6955-6721-5107
Red Cosmos
White Cosmos
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
So i've encountered a very..odd issue. Marcie has been visiting my beach for a while, I was fearing that someday she'd ruin my breeding process of flowers, but for the last months shes been so kind and didn't! But then a few days ago puddles moved in and now shes on my beach too! I caught them even planting flowers! Is there any way in the world to stop this?? Have you ever encountered something similar??

Villagers just visit the beach sometimes, it doesn't happen too often in my game, but I don't think they really mess anything up? besides maybe planting/watering flowers

They occasionally visit my Beach alot.
I have never seen my villagers however, plant flowers on my beach. Guess I should have considered it lucky. :p

Ah luck you guys! I come back down after leaving them to water some flowers and they had planted more and watered them, I just hope they dont plant more, I want to make sure I'm breeding right

Yeah when I had a bunch of flowers on my beach, I'd find some of my villagers having a jolly good time on the beach. They know all your secrets places.

buck wont freaking get off the beach, i think its because his house is right by it... hes there at least 3-4 times a week aah

tw8Mof1 - Imgur.jpg
I found Gala watering my carnations only a couple of days after she moved to my town.I haven't really noticed any of my villagers planting flowers on the beach but I suppose that's a good thing.Some villagers that live near one of the ramps are on the beach more often than not.There are also some villagers that live close to the beach but rarely go there.

I've never been too serious about breeding flowers, so i guess I don't fully understand what's so bad about villagers being on the beach :c

In my town Chocolat, I usually see Chrissy on the beach and sometimes Filbert or Sheldon.

In my town Flora and Moonview, Sometimes the villagers will go on the beach.

In my town Vista, The villagers never seen to use the beach often like the ones in my other towns. Like if someone go down there today it will be like 5 months later when someone else does it.

Something else about villagers on the beach: In my last town, I actually saw one appear on the pirate island of the beach. No really - it can happen!

My villagers often walk along the beach and plant flowers there. I occasionally catch one on the private beach too.

They visit the beach sometimes and they plant flowers sometimes. Sometimes those two things coincide. If it bothers you, you can always pick up the flowers they plant. I wouldn't worry too much about it interrupting the breeding process as long as you have enough space for flowers to grow.

Lolly is the only beachgoer in my town, and she lives right next to a ramp down to it. As for the planting, I think they plant only when other flowers are adjacent. Why not see about getting that flowerbed PWP, by chance?

I have a lot of villagers that live near the beach. Tangy, Beau, Freckles are always there. Sometimes I see all 3 of them having a gathering on the beach.

I've seen villagers on my beach but I haven't seen any damage made by them. Maybe I'm just lucky?

A beach with no entrance from land so you have to swim to it using a wetsuit.

Oh, my town doesnt have one ): awe..

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've seen villagers on my beach but I haven't seen any damage made by them. Maybe I'm just lucky?

Perhaps! :DD I see more villagers just going down and planting pansys, I don't even notice anymore lmao

I hardly go on the beach since I have no real reason to, but I do catch my villagers there occasionally. Not several days in a row though.

Back