• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Post your ACGC map

AccfSally

The pineapple symbolizes evil
Apple 🍎
Lemon 🍋
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
7963-3904-1981
Island
Tropicako
Sky Clouds Scenery
Purple Balloon
Sky Clouds Scenery
Purple Heart Balloon
Sky Clouds Scenery
Pink Heart Balloon
Orange Heart Balloon
Sweet Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Cyan Heart Balloon
Post your Animal Crossing GameCube map :)

Here's my town Villa's map:

IMG_20170603_063742.jpg

unrelated news, I lost Filbert on this game ;-;

Last edited:
20170603_141404.jpg

Here's my new map ^^! I'm not sure how I feel about it yet but I really enjoy three layer towns.

I might post my other two maps from my main games from when I was a kid later~

jxjfs5j.png

My newest town, started fresh this morning with the intention of playing for one whole year and accomplishing as much as possible in that time.

Last edited:
Here's mine:

5k3nf8.jpg

(Please ignore the attached image, it's upside down. :p)

By the way, if you can guess what my town's name is referencing then I will give you a cookie :)

Attachments

• IMG_5827.jpg
    IMG_5827.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 812
Last edited:
I just started actively playing ACGC again for the first time in probably over a decade. I'm not too happy with my town map, I wanted my favorite villager Fang to be in my town, so I reseted my starters until I got him - luckily I got him really quickly - but at a cost of a 'meh' town map. I mainly hate how inconvenient it is to get around. All the ramps and bridges are condensed to a small area and the cliff goes down really far so I have to constantly run in and out of that. I saw Tortimer today and he wants to build a 3rd bridge, so hopefully I can get him to place it in acre F-3 to make my life a little bit easier.

mx0lrQb.jpg

Last edited:
Sure, why not. I have a pretty new town going on this game as well. I bought a GameCube and spent some money fixing it just to play this game really. I've been enjoying it, it's been so long that it's like it's new again.

eventide.jpg

20201024_200922.jpg

This is the map of the town I've had since around 2003, when I originally got the game as a kid. Villagers have changed over the years, but same town. Punchy in particular has been there for a long, long time.
Villagers, in order by row & position:
Nibbles, Buzz, Me, Portia
Sydney, Tybalt
Penny, Winnie, Monique, Roald, Maple
Chow, Punchy, Tabby, Queenie
T-Bone

Back