• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

HOW DO I WEAR DESIGNS???

Lululand

slingshot prankster
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
I am losing my mind over this. I click on the pencil icon on the touch screen, select a design, and the only options that pop up are "erase" and "cancel". If I drag and drop my character on the clothes icon, I can only use the pre-set clothes, accessories, pants etc. Help????

What's worse is that I know I managed to do it before, I have pictures saved in my SD card that show me wearing custom stuff in that game, but I completely forgot how I did it (though I remember than EVEN BACK THEN I had to google for help because I had no clue) and now no matter what I try or how much I look online I can't find the damn answer.

How did nintendo implement such a maddenigly confusing way to use designs? This is like, IMPRESSIVELY counter-intuitive. Hell I wouldn't be able to make it this hard if I tried.

Ok well I guess I'm just rambling now but PLEASE somebody help me Dx

You can only wear your designs while visiting an animal's home or a facility. You can't when on the job, at Nook's Homes, or on Main street.

Back