• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Meow coupon limit?

EmGee

Crazy cat dad
Bells
Do meow coupons stop at 999? Is it possible to get more? Has anyone even made it that far

Wow. Has meow coupons become like TLC extreme couponing? ��

I haven't even reached 50. I get stuck in the 30-40 range.

I haven't gotten past the 20 mark because I keep resetting and buying stuff lol

the most i've had is 101, so its not 100

Last edited:
if there is a cap (there probably is) it would have to be really high, like 999 or 9999. i don't think i'd end up having that many, though. maybe someday...

All I know for sure is that if 100 is possible, so is 999. But I'm only saving up so that once I buy what I actually want, I'll convert the rest to cash and just ask other players to let me catalog the rest of the update stuff

The mayor in my cycling town has like 1250 coupons right now so 999 is not the limit.

Wow, I barely get to double figures, I spend mine the moment I get them! ;)

The most I ever got with one of my copies is about 30-35. I keep buying stuff too.

i've got over 10,000 and the lil' width of the bar looked pretty full so i imagine it's 99,999

Back