Mafia Paper Mario Thousand Year Door Mafia - Mafia Win!!

Oh yeah lmao

- - - Post Merge - - -

When you first posted I was like what's so funny but then I was like oh yeah you're actually dead

i think u could do great things if u actually read the game sometimes

panda if you're reading this i love u

- - - Post Merge - - -

it was a rose type situation i don't blame her

- - - Post Merge - - -

anyway i should stop derailing

Eh, I don't like the idea of mass-claiming right now, since it causes far too much confusion in that we would start trying to figure out who's telling the truth in their claim and who isn't, when the main focus should be on who is actually posting with Pro- or Anti-Town intentions.

I'd say a mass-claim leans more in the Anti-Town side of things right now, and I don't like that everybody just kind of sheeped the idea without even questioning it.

Eh, I don't like the idea of mass-claiming right now, since it causes far too much confusion in that we would start trying to figure out who's telling the truth in their claim and who isn't, when the main focus should be on who is actually posting with Pro- or Anti-Town intentions.

I'd say a mass-claim leans more in the Anti-Town side of things right now, and I don't like that everybody just kind of sheeped the idea without even questioning it.

Too bad we already started. If you don't claim you're scum.

I'm sorry guys I've been at NYC for the whole day. I won't be home till later

I'd have rather we not mass claim but it's too late now. I'm Goombella the Townie

I'll be able to read up on the thread in a bit and I'll cast my vote

I've gtg and sleep ;;
There's a possibility ofc that I will be lynched......but idk what will or won't change

However, I'm just gonna say that plEASE VOTE EITHer Damniel or Cleb if I'm lynched (or at least consider it)
Other people that could be mafia are Amanda and Jacob?? I'm less sure of them, but I'd pick them if I had to Also glow is inactive af...maybe them too, haha

Cleb and Dan are the two people I'm sure about tbh.... they're both rather inactive, but once Cleb saw a chance to sus me, they suddenly came more active to try and push a lynch on me....after discussion of me died down, they've has only posted once lmao, and Dan has pretty much disappeared again after that staged conversation between him and Cleb
Dan's attitude towards the Panda lynch was also strange, saying stuff like "that claim was a clear scum slip", "it's very clear that she's lying", and "I'm done with Panda so I'm just gonna keep my vote on her"

Like wtf kinda reasoning for completely disregarding someone's claim is "I'm done"
What

- - - Post Merge - - -

This is like an actual scum claim isnt it

It's a joke but ok then

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm sorry guys I've been at NYC for the whole day. I won't be home till later

I'd have rather we not mass claim but it's too late now. I'm Goombella the Townie

I'll be able to read up on the thread in a bit and I'll cast my vote

If you vote for me, istg man

Because, you know, using reasoning in a game of reasoning means you're scum.

I'm genuinely surprised at how stupid this is.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm standing by not claiming right now. You can all go along with your mass-claim and lynch me if you want, but it doesn't excuse that mass-claiming is Anti-Town.

Because, you know, using reasoning in a game of reasoning means you're scum.

I'm genuinely surprised at how stupid this is.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm standing by not claiming right now. You can all go along with your mass-claim and lynch me if you want, but it doesn't excuse that mass-claiming is Anti-Town.

Then WHO DO YOU THINK WE SHOULD LYNCH?

Then WHO DO YOU THINK WE SHOULD LYNCH?
My vote on Nightmares is one I still wholeheartedly stand by.

Her posting aside for now, her claim is an incredibly easy one. Veteran is an entirely improvable claim right now, given the current situation. Mafia and Town alike are both going to avoid her at all costs. Mafia, for obvious reasons, and Town, to avoid having another Town death to drive this damn thread into complete anarchy.

Let's face it, if Nightmares were actually Veteran and were confirmed by an extra Town death, who would be happy about that in that situation?

Pair that with all the things I've already brought up in voting for her earlier, and I think this is a much better choice than anything that's been brought up in the game thus far.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't think her post about keeping teammates a secret is anything to consider though, considering the amount of **** posting that's gone on Today.

oh hi

- - - Post Merge - - -

cleb is actually bleeding townlol

- - - Post Merge - - -

WH y doesnt daniel have a rope yet

- - - Post Merge - - -

its mylo or lylo b t w

I'm Luigi, just VT though. Dunno why, I would have thought he was a main char but shows what I know about Mario.

Yeah, Tensu is scum. They've been coasting through this game super easy the whole time and stroking "good" player's (myself included) egos by labeling them town. Not surprised that Tensu's first game to actually play actively would be a scum game. You had me fooled until Panda flipped.

I'm Luigi, just VT though. Dunno why, I would have thought he was a main char but shows what I know about Mario.

who do you want to lynch

- - - Post Merge - - -

guys hmu i have a burst of motivation

Back