• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Paper Mario Thousand Year Door Mafia - Mafia Win!!

Geez whats your problem

Idk Jacob how have you been feeling about this whole game

I've been feeling a lot of confusion, have you not?

I'm not really sure why you're acting like such a jerk though

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ehhh whatever it's 12:17 am, I'm sorry you don't understand why I tried protecting who I did

Sorry I'm a bit aggravated with this game with been over with this for a while

- - - Post Merge - - -

And have been over*

Sorry guys I hadn't checked the thread, yesterday I was out all day.

I mean, you can vote me if you want. But I'm pretty sure we're LYLO today so giving mafia another night to kill would let them instantly win. I don't know why no one else brought that up, because we even thought yesterday was LYLO. But by all means go ahead. I am my role and I don't care about this game anymore. I will even vote myself.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually I think it's Mislynch or lose, so if no one died tonight and we get literally all other lynches right, we win.

Night 4

Were they seeing this correctly? The next CRYSTAL STAR was on the moon! The team took to the streets of Rogueport to figure out how to bring their adventure to the stars. The professor told them of a cannon far to the north with the capabilities. So the team headed out to meet the bomb-ombs with the explosive personalities to get them to the moon.

They arrived in the cold village only to find out the leader of the cannon team was missing. They would have to travel all around their past locations to find him. He was not at Hooktail?s castle, not at the Great Boggly Tree, not at the Glitz Pit, not at Twilight Town, not at the deserted island, and not at Poshley Heights. The team sullenly returned to the town to report their misfortune only to find the leader taking a break from vacation at his home. He was apprehensive to the idea and only would do it if he could talk to his old war buddy Admiral Bobbery. The team took one last trip to Rogueport in order to convince the old salty sea dog, but alas he was crippled with depression by the loss of the love of his life. The team took him to the local inn to get drunk and he forgot all about it. They were finally ready to go when the gravity of being shot out of a cannon to the moon sunk in on them. Sitting in the cold barrel of this interstellar gun, the team freaked out. Apple2013 flapped his arms out of panic and it threw out his trajectory when they erupted from the cannon. He veered off course and missed the moon completely, forever to float in the papery depths of space. Every one else was, ya know, just fine after that. They moved on perfectly fine without Apple2013

Apple2013 has been lynched
Toadsworth the 1-Shot Governor
Your distracted mindset with the cute toad maid is what caused all this drama in the first place. However, when you do speak, it holds great power and everyone knows to listen. Even though Peach is gone, you know Mario will bring her home safe. You are the Town 1-Shot Governor. During the day, you pick one person to be saved from being lynched and this will only work one time. Should you pick someone who does not get lynched, your power will be refunded to you. This power does not work on yourself. You win when mafia and all other hostile parties are eliminated.
Toadsworth.jpg

Night 4 begins now
You have until 9:30 am EST June 17th to submit night actions
If you submit night actions early, I will post early again

Last edited:
Welp I definitely saw that coming. idk why you'd choose to lynch him when Cleb hasn't claimed and there's been several scum tells. I don't believe Jacob's claim so either one would have been a more appropriate lynch.

Lol.

Y'all fell for it.

kiras_laugh_gif_by_ghostcries-d30jeik.gif

Anyway...Mafia has this all wrapped up. I'm not gonna reveal the supporting cast in case some kind of shenanigans happen, but I can confidently out myself knowing that my potential death won't affect our plans in any way whatsoever.

Whoever the Third-Party is right now...give up. We already have majority as it stands, so we can lynch you outright should we fail to kill you at Night. It's only a matter of time right now.

Lol.

Y'all fell for it.

kiras_laugh_gif_by_ghostcries-d30jeik.gif

Anyway...Mafia has this all wrapped up. I'm not gonna reveal the supporting cast in case some kind of shenanigans happen, but I can confidently out myself knowing that my potential death won't affect our plans in any way whatsoever.

Whoever the Third-Party is right now...give up. We already have majority as it stands, so we can lynch you outright should we fail to kill you at Night. It's only a matter of time right now.

Role and name pls

ENDGAME?!?!?
DAY 5

The team had made it to the moon, but something seemed off. The fortress looked?. Cardboard? An eruption of massive proportions erupted the entire moon, killing every single team member left. Grodus, Lord Crump, Beldam, and Marilyn sat in the REAL fortress back in the sewers of Rogueport. Mario and friends had fallen for their bluff. They took the last CRYSTAL STAR to the door, but when they opened the safe it was in? it was gone?

Each of the fiends looked at the other. Who had taken it? The team soon realized that a TRAITOR was in their midst. It was going to be a fire fight to the finish now. Would evil truly succeed, or would one fiend rule them all.

I haven?t gotten all the night actions yet, but its looking like mafia is going to roleblock f11, stopping the vote stealing and keeping their votes at 4 and town?s votes at 3, and that?s only if the doctor also successfully saves too. There is no way to stop the roleblock too. Mafia reaching majority means the rest of the town are dead. I could wait around for mafia to confirm these actions? but I?d like to think they would not block Tensu instead after its clear Cleb gets the gist of the Vote Thief.

Congratulations Mafia team of xCleb, Damniel, amanda1983, and glow

Zess T. the Doctor
Now that you got your contacts back and can see that Mario is a great hero, you want to help out in whatever way. Your patented Jelly Ultra recipe is so good, and you decide to make and distribute one per night. You are the Town Doctor. Each night you choose to save one person from being killed. You may not pick the same person twice in a row. You win when mafia and all other hostile parties are eliminated.
Zess T.jpg

Pennington the Cop
A super sleuth from Poshley Heights, you have the investigative prowess to really help Mario and friends. While you may not be sold on Mario?s identity completely, you can still determine he is a good guy and that all his friends are the right side to join. You are the Town Cop. Each night you may choose to investigate one person to determine their alignment, ?town? or ?not town?. You win when mafia and all other hostile parties are eliminated.
Pennington.png

Ms. Mowz the Vote Thief
The fabulous and elusive burglar who actually has a heart of gold. You can seemingly get into any treasure chest, locked room, and obtain anything you set your mind too. While your motives are questionable at first, Mario knows he can count on you. You are the Town Vote Thief. Each night you may choose someone to steal his/her vote for the lynch in the next day. You win when mafia and all other hostile parties are eliminated.
Ms Mowz.png

BUT THIS GAME ISN?T OVER. A mafia traitor exists! Constitutes as a hostile party to the mafia itself, hence why game wasn?t called at 4 v 4.

Day 5 and Night 5 will proceed as your typical lynches. Where mafia will vote on who they think is the traitor

ooooooooohh I get it

Good game everyone

Honestly I'm shocked that nobody caught onto Daniel and Cleb, the most obvious scum members.

While yes town is all dead, this game isn't over yet. Mafia have a traitor... in order to fulfill the win-con they need to "eliminate all other hostile parties." A mafia traitor is a hostile party to town (because mafia duh) but is also hostile to mafia. There are two lynches remaining. If the mafia traitor can survive both lynches and get down to 1 v 1, then mafia traitor wins by his/herself... if the other mafia successfully lynch the traitor, then the 3 mafia win and the traitor loses.

EZ win- why tf did you guys follow me in lynches for the past 3 days

IN OTHER WORDS, DEAD PEOPLE STOP TALKING... and last 3 town take your courtesy post and come join us in observers chat while we watch the remaining 4

Back