• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Paper Mario Thousand Year Door Mafia - Mafia Win!!

Oh yikes sorry heyden. I guess I'll get off jacob if it's your dying words. Uhm I've been townreading Daniel the entire game because as mafia he alswayd struck me as a Tryhard but I guess I'll reexamine.

:((((((((

- - - Post Merge - - -

hayden checked jacob but bc there's a miller then there's probably a gf also tensu sort of townslipped??????

- - - Post Merge - - -

At least I was right about Heyden... Maybe there is still some hope

ur probably scum too

Holey guacamol?... sorry Heyden. GG.

Wow. I don't think I've played in a game with a miller or a "jack of all trades" role. I'm guessing miller was *not* aware, as that role is labelled "self-aware miller" from the wiki I read.

Yikes. What other roles might we be dealing with?? Not asking for any speculation of town or town-aligned roles - but what kind of mafia ones could we be looking at based on Panda's and Heyden's roles?

sorry heyden :( and i'm really surprised at jacob ngl sorry jacob lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

trundle, amanda, nightmares, dan? idk i'm still not sure on danny but i trust heyden so

I'm not sure exactly what you're asking me here Lani - the possibility of a third party has been raised numerous times in this game, particularly as the mafia kill power will remain a constant of 1 kill only. I believe a Serial Killer has been suggested as a likely third party role, although I don't really understand if that's still viable after the N1 results.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lani - why did you quote trundle from a thread unrelated to mafia?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I am? News to me.. and I read my role PMs very carefully. May I ask why you're calling me mafia now? I don't recall that being an idea you've floated before, unless I missed something sorry?

I don't really understand what you're saying lmao, I thought you meant you didn't know if there was third party in this game

So...I wasn't scum huh? And I didn't lie a single time during the game either.

c:

Haha.

Last edited:
I've been stressing about this game for hours, worrying about what I'm missing + when I'll get time to catch up and write up my reads. I had unexpected rl stuff to deal with and have been rushing through it to get back here asap.

I still have some more rl to get through before I can do those reads. But I'll be looking particularly at Lani (initially a solid town-lean but some posts have changed that), Jacob (I know what Heyden said and I'm not disregarding it, I just want to re-read his interactions), Damniel (the joke/non joke thing is bugging me), and trundle (whom I was going to write-up a proper read for but ran out of time so I just quoted + bolded the relevant posts of his at the time - I need to re-look + re-think things in light of the deaths of Panda + Heyden).

hayden checked jacob but bc there's a miller then there's probably a gf also tensu sort of townslipped????

In 95% of the games I've played there's sways been a godfather. That's why I can never fully trust inspections bc there's so many roles that tamper with the cop

So...I wasn't scum huh? And I didn't lie a single time during the game either.

c:

Haha.

But you sucked every single time in the game :/

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can't tell if this is purposely ironic or not

Most things meow says are sarcastic

Can I get a definitive list of who in the game thinks I am scum and who in the game thinks I'm town?

See, here is the issue. I can't tell if people are town reading me because they're trying to not get under suspicion, or if it is actually town reading me town. And I don't know if amanda is mafia trying to get me lynched or if she is just bad town.

Back