Mafia Paper Mario Thousand Year Door Mafia - Mafia Win!!

I'm still skeptical with Cleb and Jacob's votes on Trundle. It seems a unsupported imo, tonight is most likely MLYL so I'd have been more cautious idk. Also Jacob kinda piggybacked Cleb on his vote?

I'm still skeptical with Cleb and Jacob's votes on Trundle. It seems a unsupported imo, tonight is most likely MLYL so I'd have been more cautious idk. Also Jacob kinda piggybacked Cleb on his vote?

I mean it's the most logical thing to do rn

Plus I think trundles avoiding the thread

I think the trundle idea is good enough to try at this point

Im Zess T the Town Doctor. Which also makes me think there is a mafia doctor so town can only win by lynching maf
i think...ur scum

- - - Post Merge - - -

when does day end?

tensu why the unvote. i mean you havent been confirmed either and could be pocketing me....

hey look people are finally voting the 2nd most obvious scum in the game lol

tensu why the unvote. i mean you havent been confirmed either and could be pocketing me....

I'm all up for a lynch on Jacob or Cleb, I thought that Day ended at 11:00 EST so I wanted to make my vote count. I'd more confident that Jacob is scum over Trundle. Jacob hasn't really been contributing and has been sheeping off other people a lot. Everyone that he's voted for has been mislynched. I don't know if to believe his claim, he hasn't specified yet. Anyway my mistake on the end of day, I'll fix my vote right away.

I'd rather lynch trundle bc he's ignoring the thread (just like he accused corrie of doing :() and has an easily testable claim

I was sus of Jacob and his claim that he's a healing doctor is pretty weak. So there's supposed to be a jack bodyguard vet and doc? And if he was doc he's doing a horrible job at it. He's probably scrum too

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wow tensu way to back off so easily

I'd rather lynch trundle bc he's ignoring the thread (just like he accused corrie of doing :() and has an easily testable claim

I was sus of Jacob and his claim that he's a healing doctor is pretty weak. So there's supposed to be a jack bodyguard vet and doc? And if he was doc he's doing a horrible job at it. He's probably scrum too

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wow tensu way to back off so easily

I guess you're right, I was considering keeping my vote but I'm still more confident in Cleb being scum.

Night One, I protected Amanda
Night two, I protected Trundle
Night three, I protected myself

Night one, Amanda had just been placed into the game for eun. I assumed since amanda is good and no one was scum reading eun that mafia would want to take her out quick so I protected her. If she were mafia, it would be pretty unreasonable for any vig to shoot her night one so I wouldn't be in the way of any vig sniping her.

Night two, I didn't have a super good reason to save anyone else if I'm being completely honest. I went off the fact that Trundle was my biggest town read and not a lot of people scum read him. He was a big enough target for mafia in my eyes

Night three, I started to trust everyone less and less. Rather than get in the way of any possible vig shooting someone who they think is mafia, I decided to save myself as Heyden already cleared my name at the end of night two

Back