Mafia Paper Mario Thousand Year Door Mafia - Mafia Win!!

I will also help in understanding LYLO and MYLO for the people who are misunderstanding it

LYLO - Lynch and Lose - means town needs to lynch scum or inevitably will lose, probably because a townie will die overnight and cause the # mafia = # town, satisfying that part of the win con (addition of any hostile 3rd parties means that the clause for town and mafia about having to eliminate all/other hostile parties makes the game continue. this clause is typically put in to all role PMs for any game, but doesn't mean there is 3rd parties neutral or hostile)

MYLO - Mislynch and Lose - means that if a townie is lynched during the current day cycle, it will automatically cause mafia to win because Mafia # = Town # (again whether or not hostile 3rd parties exist factors into whether the game continues or not)

Whether you are at MYLO or LYLO depends on what you believe to be the current set up, remaining players, and whether or not there are hostile third parties or neutral third parties.

Game continues until one of the following win cons is met
Town - eliminate all mafia and hostile 3rd parties
Mafia - mafia # equals or is greater than town # and all other hostile parties are eliminated
Hostile 3rd party - fulfill some special win-con, called hostile because they can affect the number of mafia/town
Neutral 3rd party - fulfill some special win-con, does not affect any numbers but may have other ability

Last edited:
well time to mass claim

I'm Toadsworth the 1-shot Governer. I can stop a lynch once in the entire game.

i'm assuming either crys or trundle is lying about their claim then? i mean crys raises a good point i don't think it was 100% town leading that lynch. if jacob is cleared by heyden (not convinced cause he does seem a bit scummy), zendal is pretty obvious town, panda flipped town. so we have crys and trundle. of course perhaps mafia were just sitting back and laughing at town being idiots but i find it hard to imagine someone wasn't encouraging it a little..

wait actually i'm not that experienced with mafia and roles but crys is like confirmed isn't he because in the voting there was 'unknown voter' and according to a wiki it's not likely that a role like that is mafia sided?

i'm officially confused by this whole situation

- - - Post Merge - - -

although trundle did make a point earlier about their being a governor didn't he..?

Mog claim

- - - Post Merge - - -

ive never said it officially but im Ms Mowz, the vote thief

like i said i'm not that experienced with mafia so i'm not sure if i should claim but in the end i don't think there's too much of a negative impact on me claiming as i'm vt anyway, so i'm podley. apologies if there is a negative impact to me claiming but this game has gone to **** anyway lol

wait so mafia has one kp, theres a bodygaurd, a joat (basically doc) and a veteran. more like mafia veteran lolll

wait lmao did nightmares just claim an actual maf role?????????? i thought they meant they were town i'm an idiot

i'm assuming either crys or trundle is lying about their claim then? i mean crys raises a good point i don't think it was 100% town leading that lynch. if jacob is cleared by heyden (not convinced cause he does seem a bit scummy), zendal is pretty obvious town, panda flipped town. so we have crys and trundle. of course perhaps mafia were just sitting back and laughing at town being idiots but i find it hard to imagine someone wasn't encouraging it a little..

wait actually i'm not that experienced with mafia and roles but crys is like confirmed isn't he because in the voting there was 'unknown voter' and according to a wiki it's not likely that a role like that is mafia sided?

i'm officially confused by this whole situation

- - - Post Merge - - -

although trundle did make a point earlier about their being a governor didn't he..?

The reason I was trying to hold off on Panda earlier is because I thought because there is a "mayor" in the game maybe Panda's role was to just act as an extra life for me. But then Panda started being Panda and decided to go ahead with the lynch.

I believe Nightmares, Crys, and I are all town. Has Heyden claimed? If he did I missed that.

Back