• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Paper Mario Thousand Year Door Mafia - Mafia Win!!

I'm not hosting and may not be in the next mafia game as I'm moving back to the east coast soon....
Should I ever host again, it would probably be Zelda BOTW themed

I was screaming at my computer screen: "LYNCH DAN"!!!!!!!

Lets lynch Panda: good idea dan yes makes sense dan
Nightmares is scum: wow ur so right let's vote her lol
Vote trundle bc why not: sounds logical to me!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Luigi was the traitor.... after bowser was shown to be a townie I felt like people would understand that roles correlating to characters was very loose. But another thing that people just kind of accepted and didn't make an opinion about for themeselves.... There is a lot of moving parts to a mafia game (especially this one), and if people just thought about some things or analyzed what was out in the open rather than taking the first opinion thrown out there it could've been a different game

I mean bowser had a tiny role in tyd and didn't side with Grodus

Toad isn't even a character in the game, like everyone one else was an actual character except Toad

poor amanda LOL love ya girl but i couldn't ignore that slip

- - - Post Merge - - -

also obs pls

Obs was edited into endgame post.... and toad is in the game though, even if he isn't named. And it is ME we're talking about lol

GOOD GAME MAF! y'all played well. i take a lot of responsibility for the loss for basically only scum leaning my own town mates lol

I also have a confession I lied about protecting myself night 3.

i see in the maf chat meow said 'don't kill tensu they r the obvious save choice if there's a doc'
i actually did save tensu

but then i deleted all my pm's and forgot who i actually saved n3 so I wasn't sure if I could save myself or not so i didnt

- - - Post Merge - - -

i was also drunk much of this game #sweek

I actually said this multiple times but no one even responded :^(((

Either way, it was a fun game

It's because you post in a way that makes you seem clueless and immature, so people won't take you as seriously. I find it to be unfair that your voice wasn't heard here, they blatantly ignored you and it annoyed me. You were the only person who scum read everybody who was scum apart from glow, she was inactive and you hadn't played with her as scum so I don't blame you at all for not scum reading her. The game is about teamwork and listening to your team members is part of that, many people didn't do that for you.

I'm very impressed with you, improvements all around. I think you should play like this all the time now and maybe deliver your posts in an improved way. You would be a fabulous player if you were able to convince people and get them to listen to you, that isn't entirely your fault though.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I highlighted "seem" because you aren't clueless or immature at all.

Last edited:
I actually said this multiple times but no one even responded :^(((

Either way, it was a fun game

I think you need to work on created more convincing and supported cases to get others to side with you

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can y'all stop playing mafia drunk please

It's the only way I can play- jk that was me last year

Can y'all stop playing mafia drunk please

I literally bought a whole handle of malibu yesterday for next game im in you can ask mog

Underaged drinking is....underaged drinking so you probably shouldn't drink when you are....underaged....BECAUSE...get this....It makes you a crappy player in Mafia....and uh it's illegal but who cares about the law right?

So many ellipses....

- - - Post Merge - - -

Come on im not that crappy

edit tbt really has to stop with the wholw double posting thing

Well you did better than me...and I wasn't even drunk. Embarrasing....LOLLOLROFLCOPTOR! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well you did better than me...and I wasn't even drunk. Embarrasing....LOLLOLROFLCOPTOR! :D

Underaged drinking is....underaged drinking so you probably shouldn't drink when you are....underaged....BECAUSE...get this....It makes you a crappy player in Mafia....and uh it's illegal but who cares about the law right?

So many ellipses....

So many ellipses....

Back