• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Paper Mario Thousand Year Door Mafia - Mafia Win!!

Yikes Panda. GG.

Well now we know to rely on PMTYD character meta for assessing role-claims. It was never a great premise to begin with, as far as I'm concerned, but now we can't rely on it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And hi glow!!

Sorry but Toad being in this game still makes no sense to me- like wtf can I believe any claim at this point

Panda was also like super super weird when she was refusing to talk about her role and stuff like that. She randomly put suspicion on me and trundle for pushing her- which was also super scummy

Sorry but Toad being in this game still makes no sense to me- like wtf can I believe any claim at this point

Panda was also like super super weird when she was refusing to talk about her role and stuff like that. She randomly put suspicion on me and trundle for pushing her- which was also super scummy
Agree, was really doubting a DOC and a BODYGUARD, must be indicative of how stacked scum is imo (mafia bus driver tsk tsk).

Why wouldn’t you think “Toad”sworthy would put toad in as a PR?

I didn't doubt you added a toad in the game, but there were other important toad characters in the game (Jolene, Prince Mush, toodles, Zess T, Toadette, or even actual Toadsworthy). I didn't think you'd just add a new character to the game

- - - Post Merge - - -

Agree, was really doubting a DOC and a BODYGUARD, must be indicative of how stacked scum is imo (mafia bus driver tsk tsk).

Yeah if Mafia has only 1 KP then they gotta have crazy roles to compensate

Toads can you prod Zefez this is just ****ing annoying, why replace in if you won't even bother playing in the first place, he's been online on several occasions but has barely touched this thread.
Anyway I'm off to bed bye

extra-extra-paper.jpg

i mean like what swears u wrote?? ficking shoot fick? ficking fick fick?

Ficking fick fick if you have to know, not sure why you're so hostile about it though

Toads can you prod Zefez this is just ****ing annoying, why replace in if you won't even bother playing in the first place, he's been online on several occasions but has barely touched this thread.
Anyway I'm off to bed bye
I did prod him a few hours ago, will try to find yet another replacement, but I don't have high hopes, so a modkill will probably happen on them

Last edited:
Seriously, nobody has posted for the last 5 hours?

=/

Come on guys, step it up! :D

Last edited:
Why are you so suddenly concerned about the game lmao

I don't really know what the say....but I'm gonna try my luck with a Damniel vote

- - - Post Merge - - -

*what to say

Why are you so suddenly concerned about the game lmao

I don't really know what the say....but I'm gonna try my luck with a Damniel vote

- - - Post Merge - - -

*what to say

It's boring watching a lifeless game lmao

It's boring watching a lifeless game lmao

should've stayed in the game then :rolleyes:

panda seemed convinced that trundle and dan were mafia, personally i don't think dan is maf, not ruling it out but i think the whole name claim conversation seemed pretty genuine town to me, especially as he has town read panda earlier. i realise it could be mafia lucking out with the whole name situation but i'm not feeling that's the case. right now i'm between voting jacob and trundle

jacob/mog/trundle/ maybe heyden idek scum team kek

i'm up for being lynched at this point, i'm mildly apathetic because panda screws up every game i play with her by being dumb

i'm up for being lynched at this point, i'm mildly apathetic because panda screws up every game i play with her by being dumb

This is really not helpful. If you're town, we could use your help trying to work out what is going on. Panda is out of the game now, let's try and regroup and move on, please.

:)

This is really not helpful. If you're town, we could use your help trying to work out what is going on. Panda is out of the game now, let's try and regroup and move on, please.

:)

you know I'm town because you're mafia

hey amanda and cleb how's the coasting going ^.^

Thanks for your concern lol. I don't really consider my activity this game to be "coasting", although I have not been as active as I would prefer.

- - - Post Merge - - -

you know I'm town because you're mafia

If I was mafia I would know you're not mafia, true. But I'm not mafia. Then there's also the possibility that we have a third party, which as I understand it would mean that the mafia wouldn't know who amongst "non-mafia" is actually town vs third party.

Thanks for your concern lol. I don't really consider my activity this game to be "coasting", although I have not been as active as I would prefer.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If I was mafia I would know you're not mafia, true. But I'm not mafia. Then there's also the possibility that we have a third party, which as I understand it would mean that the mafia wouldn't know who amongst "non-mafia" is actually town vs third party.

What do you mean "there's a possibility" of 3rd party??

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think that regardless of what my beliefs are at any given time, the most important thing is to show love to others. That is my goal.

Show that love, Apple <333333333

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think that regardless of what my beliefs are at any given time, the most important thing is to show love to others. That is my goal.

Show that love, Apple <333333333

- - - Post Merge - - -

I love it when someone posts but you can't see anything :))))))))

- - - Post Merge - - -

I love it when someone posts but you can't see anything :))))))))

Back