Mafia Paper Mario Thousand Year Door Mafia - Mafia Win!!

@crys

I might have missed it, but why did you change your vote from panda to corrie at the last minute? was it because of Panda's plea?

While you post useful information during the day then?
why don't you ask trundle for his reads then, unless yall are scum buddies.

- - - Post Merge - - -

@crys

I might have missed it, but why did you change your vote from panda to corrie at the last minute? was it because of Panda's plea?
panda was ************ and im not gonna lynch someone who does that. Also corrie was avoiding the thread. from her lynch there was tons of valuable information i got.

Zendel I dont think you understand how scummy it is to ask someone to post reads at night

Third parties have a lot of different objetives and not all third parties are hostile.
I remember I was a third party assassin in one game and my role was to kill off all other 3rd parties if I wanted to win, it had nothing to do with mafia or town. Some third parties win the game right then and there if they are lynched. I take that into consideration when people say, hey look don't lynch me. Maybe Panda is a role that if we lynch her, town automatically loses. I don't know what Pandas role actually is, but she obviously was purposely softclaiming for something.
And just as I wouldn't vote Zendel, a claim is a claim and there are plenty other people to lynch who haven't claimed, whether they are bluffing or not

I'm aware of other types of third parties. Thanks for answering. I did feel like she wouldn't make a claim like that if she was mafia. Still, it'd be great if she can assist town more.

hi i'm awake. unless she actually claimed something i don't really see anything that significant about her very vague 'you don't want to kill me', of course mafia would say something like that to avoid lynch? are we really just not gonna vote someone cause they ask us not to lol

Read my reads list. I had Jacob under strong scum lean and Nightmares under slight scum lean.
Just as I expected.
@Everyone

How do you feel about Jacob's vote on Corrie and how do you feel about him defending Panda?

Do you think it was a way to save Panda like I do or do you think he did it because it was "the logical thing to do".

I'm interested in Jacob right now because I feel like he is buddies with Panda. Is that a fair opinion?
First of all, I'm gonna go ahead and say that it looks to me like Zendel is attempting to shift suspicion to Jacob. Putting him above Nightmares in priority is a stretch in my opinion. Now onto the questions.

1. At first, Jacob's vote baffled me, but soon after I did understand how it would make better odds. As for defending Prima, he has a point. But it'd be extremely foolish to ignore Panda from now on. If she is mafia, we would be giving her a second chance after all.

2. Honestly the latter.

3. It is a fair opinion but it should definitely not be put above priority of Nightmares and Panda herself.

Third parties have a lot of different objetives and not all third parties are hostile.
I remember I was a third party assassin in one game and my role was to kill off all other 3rd parties if I wanted to win, it had nothing to do with mafia or town. Some third parties win the game right then and there if they are lynched. I take that into consideration when people say, hey look don't lynch me. Maybe Panda is a role that if we lynch her, town automatically loses. I don't know what Pandas role actually is, but she obviously was purposely softclaiming for something.
And just as I wouldn't vote Zendel, a claim is a claim and there are plenty other people to lynch who haven't claimed, whether they are bluffing or not

There is a possibility that Panda is a third party, but it'd be very foolish to let her go just because this is a possibility. I suggest we attempt to vote her out on Day 2 and if she really is a 3rd party she'd most likely role claim.

Also regarding what you said about Zendel's role claim: with that kind of logic, anyone who role claims gets a free pass from being suspicious, and that's not right. Especially considering the circumstances surrounding his role claim.

I'm killing two birds with one stone here. So here goes:

@Nightmares

Is there any other reason for your town read on Jacob? How do you feel about his vote on Corrie? What do you think of his defence of Panda?

Please answer when you come back online, thank you.

@f11

Why did you vote for Corrie and please give us a reads list, thank you.

@Everyone

How do you feel about Jacob's vote on Corrie and how do you feel about him defending Panda?

Do you think it was a way to save Panda like I do or do you think he did it because it was "the logical thing to do".

I'm interested in Jacob right now because I feel like he is buddies with Panda. Is that a fair opinion?

If there was another reason, I would've included it in my read, so nope
I think it's pretty fair seeing that she was avoiding the thread, and you kinda need /someone/ to vote for on D1 at least.... personally, I think it would have been better to vote someone else, but idk
I'm not totally sure what to think of his defence, and although it doesn't scream scum to me, I don't think we should dismiss it, obviously

Yeah idk why Zendel is pushing for Jacob all of a sudden when their initial scum read was Nightmares. While I still sort of believe the safe claim something seems to be a bit off with their approach to their reads and all...

Yeah idk why Zendel is pushing for Jacob all of a sudden when their initial scum read was Nightmares. While I still sort of believe the safe claim something seems to be a bit off with their approach to their reads and all...

They're scum reading Jacob more than me, so it kinda makes sense? It seems weirder imo that they'd push a less sus person

hi i'm awake. unless she actually claimed something i don't really see anything that significant about her very vague 'you don't want to kill me', of course mafia would say something like that to avoid lynch? are we really just not gonna vote someone cause they ask us not to lol
i disagree. if shes mafia she won't die. if shes softclaiming any pr, mafia i dont think mafia is that dumb to keep her alive. The ideal plan is for panda to not claim during night. She should leave mafia in the dark until like 1 minute before day starts and then claim. when she does claim, she might be counter claimed, then lynched, or confusion will cease as at that point everyone will basically have her as town, depending on what happens. This is what should happen ideally, i believe it is the best course of action

- - - Post Merge - - -

i find it interesting that mogs post was liked by zendel js.....

I agree. I find it extremely odd how eager he is to push Jacob and then how unwilling he was to push Nightmares who was initially on his scum reads even from before.

i disagree. if shes mafia she won't die. if shes softclaiming any pr, mafia i dont think mafia is that dumb to keep her alive. The ideal plan is for panda to not claim during night. She should leave mafia in the dark until like 1 minute before day starts and then claim. when she does claim, she might be counter claimed, then lynched, or confusion will cease as at that point everyone will basically have her as town, depending on what happens. This is what should happen ideally, i believe it is the best course of action

- - - Post Merge - - -

i find it interesting that mogs post was liked by zendel js.....

i see where you're coming from now then actually, i think a lot can be gathered from tonight at the very least. also i find zendal likes a lot of my posts in all the games we've played lol, i wasn't really thinking much of it

i see where you're coming from now then actually, i think a lot can be gathered from tonight at the very least. also i find zendal likes a lot of my posts in all the games we've played lol, i wasn't really thinking much of it
yeah disregard that last statement i realized that liking a post doesnt mean anything

There is a possibility that Panda is a third party, but it'd be very foolish to let her go just because this is a possibility. I suggest we attempt to vote her out on Day 2 and if she really is a 3rd party she'd most likely role claim.

Also regarding what you said about Zendel's role claim: with that kind of logic, anyone who role claims gets a free pass from being suspicious, and that's not right. Especially considering the circumstances surrounding his role claim.

On Panda: I agree that we shouldn't dismiss her off yet. If D1 inactivity/slowness was her excuse for not knowing what to say, then we need to look at her contributions on D2. If she still carries on the same, then she needs to be pushed again. Also I just remembered that she said she didn't want to roleclaim because it would hurt town. I don't think that's something a third party would say? So if she's not maf, that means she has to be town, so she shouldn't be coasting (if that makes sense?).

The town Panda that I knew has more conviction when it comes to scumhunting. Being indecisive is uncharacteristic of her town play (provided it was D1 so I'll dismiss it)

On Zendel: Personally, I don't think you should focus too much on Zendel right now. I like that you're not letting him off easy, because there is still a slim chance that this is his brand of mafia play. However, he's more likely to be town rather than scum right now.

His suspicion on Jacob isn't unwarranted. I can roll with the reason behind Jacob's vote, but for all we know it could be an excuse. Plus mafia Jacob is more dangerous than Mafia Nightmares.

On Panda: I agree that we shouldn't dismiss her off yet. If D1 inactivity/slowness was her excuse for not knowing what to say, then we need to look at her contributions on D2. If she still carries on the same, then she needs to be pushed again. Also I just remembered that she said she didn't want to roleclaim because it would hurt town. I don't think that's something a third party would say? So if she's not maf, that means she has to be town, so she shouldn't be coasting (if that makes sense?).

The town Panda that I knew has more conviction when it comes to scumhunting. Being indecisive is uncharacteristic of her town play (provided it was D1 so I'll dismiss it)

On Zendel: Personally, I don't think you should focus too much on Zendel right now. I like that you're not letting him off easy, because there is still a slim chance that this is his brand of mafia play. However, he's more likely to be town rather than scum right now.

His suspicion on Jacob isn't unwarranted. I can roll with the reason behind Jacob's vote, but for all we know it could be an excuse. Plus mafia Jacob is more dangerous than Mafia Nightmares.

True, you've made good points. I think I'll lay off Zendel for now and see what he does.

Back