• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Paper Mario Thousand Year Door Mafia - Mafia Win!!

I don't know... I think it's possible that some of the people trying to push off of Corrie could be mafia trying too hard on Day 1, including some of the people I townread. I'm not saying everyone, but it's a possibility.

really.... you want my role out in the open, even when im not up for lynch, what good does that do ? would only help scum either way.
i mean you just said this "i have a feeling a few of you are gonna vote me last minute and make it impossible to claim and or save myself." sooooo liek you feel you would have no time so if I vote you and I think seroja will you should just do it before day ends

Seroja so i just cant win in your book huh ? im damn if i do and im damned if i don't. if Corrie is green im scum if Corrie is red im scum. what if Corrie flips yellow for some weird reason am i still a baddie... :::eye roll:::

Nope but I wont tunnel you anymore after this, unless you exhibit even more scummy behaviour. It takes a lot for me to drop a firm suspicion on someone. But if you can really deliver your promise to help town, I will definitely drop it. I'm sorry if it's annoying thooooo ;A;

i mean you just said this "i have a feeling a few of you are gonna vote me last minute and make it impossible to claim and or save myself." sooooo liek you feel you would have no time so if I vote you and I think seroja will you should just do it before day ends

f11 umm... Seroja already voted me are you not paying attention for some reason ?

tmmeFTe.jpg

Me waiting for EoD so I can go to bed​

Corries is probs gonna get modkilled anyways, why waste a lynch on her

She's literally online rn, if she was scum I don't think she'd be this determined to avoid the thread

I agree with this. The thing is that last time Corrie was mafia, he was active. I have no idea what he's trying to do but it doesn't seem like typical mafia behavior. Tbh I think if Corrie was a mafia that cared about the game and that we should be worried about, he'd be at least viewing the thread from time to time. If he is mafia, then he obviously doesn't care about the game whatsoever and isn't a worry much at all. He's subject to modkill sooner or later like Dan said so why waste the lynch.

What I'm trying to get across is that Panda as scum is much more of a worry than if Corrie was scum. Even if he was scum he doesn't care and will be modkilled eventually.

Welp that's about all I've got to say on the matter.

I don't know... I think it's possible that some of the people trying to push off of Corrie could be mafia trying too hard on Day 1, including some of the people I townread. I'm not saying everyone, but it's a possibility.

i just don't see why her team mates would let her look this scummy? if she had just answered the questions aimed at her i'm pretty sure not many people would be thinking of voting her right now. the fact she's blatantly posting on the forum just makes me think she's town and she's done with the game because of the (v minor) heat she was getting, isn't this kind of common for new town members, i've def seen it happen before

trundle, what does push off of Corrie means? Sorry my English is failing me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

mog, dan and tensu raised some good points.

trundle, what does push off of Corrie means? Sorry my English is failing me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

mog, dan and tensu raised some good points.

i think he means the people trying to get the attention and voted off Corrie

- - - Post Merge - - -

votes *

- - - Post Merge - - -

15 minutes left guys....

i went ahead and voted panda. i'm sorry if i'm wrong, i don't feel comfortable voting corrie and i can't justify voting anyone else. i'm a little annoyed because i don't think there's all that much to go on for this day one so i feel almost backed into a corner

At least my vote isn't a throwaway. I'm not afraid to sheep on a logical lynch

Corrie is a throwaway lynch- it's blatantly clear that she just gave-up on the game. Let the inactives be modkilled

People are bandwagoning on corrie without adding nothing to the conversation & its p sus

be wary of these last minute votes on me town.... and if you are town and you are voting me please move your vote....

- - - Post Merge - - -

i went ahead and voted panda. i'm sorry if i'm wrong, i don't feel comfortable voting corrie and i can't justify voting anyone else. i'm a little annoyed because i don't think there's all that much to go on for this day one so i feel almost backed into a corner

you are def not pushed into a corner Mog there are plenty of other options.

- - - Post Merge - - -

TOWN YOU DO NOT WANT TO LYNCH ME

be wary of these last minute votes on me town.... and if you are town and you are voting me please move your vote....

- - - Post Merge - - -

you are def not pushed into a corner Mog there are plenty of other options.

- - - Post Merge - - -

TOWN YOU DO NOT WANT TO LYNCH ME

then claim

don't claim if it's bad for town.. you're not set to be lynched, i think corrie is, right? (unless i'm wrong)

Back