Mafia Paper Mario Thousand Year Door Mafia - Mafia Win!!

I won't have Internet for a while, so I'm choosing to vote now
I've gone for f11 because her attitude towards the game is strange - idk if she's acting so relaxed because she's town, or that's how she's attempting to come across...to steer us away from sussing her? Or she could just play like this normally lmao
I'm pretty sure she's the one who has had a lot of praise for her mafia skills throughout the community?? And it seems weird that this would be her usual play style....so I feel like something is up o_O

This sounds like a bandwagon if you ask me. Can you explain why f11 would act so carelessly if she was mafia. Correct me if I'm wrong, but she hasn't even scumread anyone.

I'm quickly reading this thread on the train to work, but it's pretty obvious that Zen is naive town. Also, Vivian is an important character in the game- so I sorta believe the claim.

Nightmares is almost unreadable to me so I have no clue what to think of her yet.

I've mostly forgotten the meta of those who I've played a lot with before (Trundle, Panda, Seroja, Crys, Jacob, and Mog) so I'll have to read more into them when I get home. But Mog seems to be the most sus to me from everyone so far

I also think Eun was too quickly replaced ):. Should have at least waited for Night but w/e

I'm quickly reading this thread on the train to work, but it's pretty obvious that Zen is naive town. Also, Vivian is an important character in the game- so I sorta believe the claim.

Nightmares is almost unreadable to me so I have no clue what to think of her yet.

I've mostly forgotten the meta of those who I've played a lot with before (Trundle, Panda, Seroja, Crys, Jacob, and Mog) so I'll have to read more into them when I get home. But Mog seems to be the most sus to me from everyone so far

I also think Eun was too quickly replaced ):. Should have at least waited for Night but w/e

What does Vivian even do in the game anyway? What is she?

That moment when she is a google search away, brb.

Reads list incoming as well, don't think I'm slacking.

@Panda What is your opinion on f11's alignment and why? Your answer will help me to determine your alignment.

lmao imma but in here but whenever i play with panda she usually has me null the whole game and it's funny. I expect a half/wishy washy answer to this one.

its true i usually null her most of the time because of how she plays how can anyone be sure of what she is ? honestly she likes to make it difficult for everyone, the only time i went ahead and pushed her as scum because of her weird play style she ended up getting lynched D1 as a PR and we were all mad at her for being so confusing and then the one of the last times i played with her she was scum and i was nearly hot on her trail but then she lied about the host (i believe was Dolby) giving her a free pass for almost outing her in game and she tricked me again, so i null her most of the time, but can anyone blame me for that ? she's difficult to get a read on and she likes it that way. but if i had to pick one side or the other i would pick town lean as of right now cause she is reminding me more of her town meta.

there's a bandwagon starting to pick up momentum on me and scum is behind it... i think ill be here most of the time before day ends so i should be able to answer all and any questions so im not to worried as of right now, just want to remind everyone to think for themselves and go back and reread and form your own opinions instead of sheeping others.

What does Vivian even do in the game anyway? What is she?

She was the youngest sister of the shadow sirens (a villainous group), but she was abused by her other sisters. So she became fed up with them and sided with mario. She's one of the partner characters in the game, and the best one at that

Actually wait wouldn't your role pm tell you who she was...

No, It just told me I'm town and I win when all scum and hostile parties are killed off. No trivia whatsoever which is a shame, Toad work on that please, just kidding.

No, It just told me I'm town and I win when all scum and hostile parties are killed off. No trivia whatsoever which is a shame, Toad work on that please, just kidding.

mine had trivia and i'm town

Oh wait, yeah it did mention two sisters never mind and the stuff you mentioned, sorry Toad!

I just skimmed through the pm...

Mine had a description and in town tooo it had like 3-4 sentences of character info and trivia.

Back