• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Paper Mario Thousand Year Door Mafia - Mafia Win!!

assuming that was a fake claim i'm sure his maf team members would advise against him doing that though panda, like isn't that a lot of unnecessary attention? i think they were acting on their own hence why it's kinda unhelpful since i don't think they thought it through properly..?

Corrie is online so maybe she can answer the questions that were given to her a while ago, you're being uncooperative and avoiding the questions right now, so please comment on them soon.

I mean, if no one counterclaims, then I guess Zendel is town
Your style is weird this game, but I'm also feeling ill and acting different...so.......idk
I'm not writing huge paragraphs about it, but w/e
Guess I'll drop it for now lmao
Your last post made a lot of sense?
........idfk kms

I'm not sure about anyone else atm, but I'll put in more effort tomorrow, sorry
Nightmares no mafia is stupid enough to counterclaim townies, wtf are you on? What mafia would claim a random townie name if they weren't given it fake name anyway?

Anyway I have huge town vibes from Tensu. However I have very scummy vibes from Panda. More on this shortly, I am in the middle of a few things irl. I have a lot to reply to.
I meant that Zendel is mafia, and a townie counterclaims
Wtf are YOU on?

Apple what i got from this was Nightmares saying that if no other townie comes in and counterclaims Vivian as a townie then Zendel might be telling the truth. which is incorrect. but none the less she is thinking more along the lines of a town aligned player i suppose, it didnt stand out to me until Apple came rushing in with his backlash.

Apple why are you coming across so sure that no mafia would counterclaim Zendel role ? i know they wouldn't because the second he flips green at lynching then the other person would be dead in the water but your post here came across as if there was not question in your mind that Zendel may be lying still.... and then you know he is town telling the truth. this is confusing me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

and THAT *^ he is telling the truth.

All I'm saying is why would someone counterclaim Zendel? If he is mafia it is a safe claim. If he is town, it is just a mafia outing themself.

All I'm saying is why would someone counterclaim Zendel? If he is mafia it is a safe claim. If he is town, it is just a mafia outing themself.

Ok, that makes more sense I thought you were just saying if he was Mafia he wouldn't counterclaim.

Nightmares who are you thinking about voting for ?

amanda1983 will be replacing eun starting night 1, sorry eun, but the people had spoken

Hi guys, I was up really late last time and now I have work. I'll be back in time to read everything tho- sorry!

Sus - slight scum lean: Nightmares, Prima, Panda

Panda was reading town for me earlier in the game, but right now my gut is saying something isn't right. She appeared to be contributing to the game, but there's a sense of distance in her posts, like she's putting up a front. I can't really explain it well, but I don't feel right with town reading her anymore. Can't even put her on null, cos I'm certainly suspicious of her.

Also I'm not saying that we should definitely vote Nightmares or Prima. Hopefully by addressing them we can finally get more content from them which we can then use to make more informed reads. That's my goal.

- - - Post Merge - - -

sorry if my format is confusing, I'm too sleepy to make it prettier. see you guys in a bit!
so are you gonna vote for any of them? Like there was so much wish washy 'I don't want to outright say anything" like unless I missed it I don't think you have explained why those two?

- - - Post Merge - - -

this is starting to get really frustrating.... if we don't talk we don't make progress.
why don't you start talking

what am i gonna talk to myself ? it's hard to talk to an empty thread... and you don't seem wanna cooperate.

I wouldn't say the thread is empty, but your reads thus far has been really helpful. I don't know what Crys is on about. I still think you're scum though, I'll be home a few hours before deadline. Btw, if any of you don't think you'll be home before deadline, VOTE NOW! Doesn't matter who, just pick you think is most likely to be scum.

I think I've gathered up enough information to start writing proper reads. I'm going out now for a bit, so I'll write it up when I'm back on my laptop. For now, I'll just say that out of everyone I'm most suspicious of Nightmares, Cleb, and Panda. My leads aren't very strong since this has been a horrendously slow Day 1. Nightmares has been popping in and out which kind of worries me. Cleb usually writes long profound posts that are really helpful to town. When I've played with him he posts infrequently but is very helpful (sort of a quality > quantity thing) Gone are those usual posts, which surprises me. Panda seems like she can't type freely, she's been a bit aggressive and like she has a mission instead of just casually talking like townies should. It's not really something that's easy to explain.

Other than that everyone's town lean or null, I'll set up a prettier list later on, including my thoughts on Zendel and f11 :)

i'm not sure how i feel about panda's reads, she's pushing on the weaker players and i do understand her reasons but it looks a little like too.. convenient? it's like when mafia mislynches they can get hide behind their reasoning 'well they made theirself look scummy anyway', idk its not sitting with me that well, all her scum leans are players that are new (corrie, zendal) or players that are easy to lynch (nightmares) (also i know this is bizarre to say but i'm surprised she's town leaning me i haven't really posted that much lol). like i know all three players have given reasons to be sus but i feel uncomfortable i guess??

I think I'm going to post a read's list, it may change quite a bit.

I'll switch from this dumb tablet to my great laptop now.

I doubt Nightmares it's scum, I think her cluelessness of town:mafia ratio was a slight town tell if anything because when scum she usually just mimics everyone else.

Anyway, I'm glad you guys picked up on Panda, from the start I definitely felt like something was off but never really felt like pointing it out because it was nothing more than an assumption, and that Nightmares push made me more wary lol. Not sure who I'm voting for yet, and I legit thought Zendel was a blue role with his 'I'll claim!' taunting but ok

I won't have Internet for a while, so I'm choosing to vote now
I've gone for f11 because her attitude towards the game is strange - idk if she's acting so relaxed because she's town, or that's how she's attempting to come across...to steer us away from sussing her? Or she could just play like this normally lmao
I'm pretty sure she's the one who has had a lot of praise for her mafia skills throughout the community?? And it seems weird that this would be her usual play style....so I feel like something is up o_O

- - - Post Merge - - -

However, I may change my vote to Panda if I have time later.... her aggressiveness and reliance on everyone else to make the thread active is weird
Idk

I won't have Internet for a while, so I'm choosing to vote now
I've gone for f11 because her attitude towards the game is strange - idk if she's acting so relaxed because she's town, or that's how she's attempting to come across...to steer us away from sussing her? Or she could just play like this normally lmao
I'm pretty sure she's the one who has had a lot of praise for her mafia skills throughout the community?? And it seems weird that this would be her usual play style....so I feel like something is up o_O

- - - Post Merge - - -

However, I may change my vote to Panda if I have time later.... her aggressiveness and reliance on everyone else to make the thread active is weird
Idk
i don't get praise wtf is this bad 'meta' I'm actually really terrible at mafia but okay.

@Panda What is your opinion on f11's alignment and why? Your answer will help me to determine your alignment.

also yeah i guess I'm relaxed but i don't think it's indicative of any alignment. I literally play like this everysingle game regardless if town or mafia tbh. I just think these are weak reasons to join a lynch that's licking speed up pretty fast :')

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Panda What is your opinion on f11's alignment and why? Your answer will help me to determine your alignment.
lmao imma but in here but whenever i play with panda she usually has me null the whole game and it's funny. I expect a half/wishy washy answer to this one.

Back