• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Paper Mario Thousand Year Door Mafia - Mafia Win!!

idk what the team could be? like glow jacob dan mog? maybe f11 is a scum vote stealer?

Its up to the night action people, if you want to send in your night action PM early and say "Please end early" with it, I will make the next post as soon as I get everything, but I need 100% from all night action people, otherwise we wait for tomorrow at 10:59 EST

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also note I'm in clinical from like 8am to probably 7pm EST and the only time I would be able to post is on my 1 hour lunch break if i can find decent wifi in the hospital

Last edited:
I'm having a hard time trying to wrap my brain around what the actual team could be at this point, because now I'm thinking if we have a normal 3 or 4 man mafia team, it's probably really unbalanced/over-powered

I'm not sure if this is actually against the rules or not but I went back on to the queue thread and this game is registered in as an experimental game rather than a normal one, so I think trying to find mafia like we've been doing is wrong now. Obviously there are a lot of blue roles, and some of the claimed ones are really obscure (1-shot governor? I'm trying to read up on what this role actually does and if its even considered a town role or maybe third party)

I'm thinking the mafia team is actually composed of like 1 or 2 strong players which is hidden with the 1 KP. And the fact that only 1 person has been dying at each night makes me think there are either hardly any shooting roles or there are a lot of mafia role blockers?
That might be taking it a little far, but I really don't think this is a normal set-up any more, and I'm trying my best to figure it out before we lose

Day 4

Fam took their surprise crystal star back home to reveal the next location. Nestled in the lavish villa of Poshley Heights rested the next CRYSTAL STAR. The only way there was by taking a trip on the fancy excess express. But trying to get a ticket was no easy feat unless you were supremely rich. The gang took the brutal way and out and jumped some ritzy broad outside the train station. They were granted access, but their dignity was now really poor. Aboard the several day journey they rubbed elbows with celebrities, ate fine dining, and everything was merry until the second to last day. “How much for your dog there?” said a powdery skin woman, dressed in silk, reeking of too much perfume pointing to mogyay. The team decided 50 coins was enough and sold mogyay to the freaky frog lady. The train started to rock nauseously back and forth. The toad engineers frantically tried to fix the problem, but something on top of the train was dislodging the locomotive. Mario and friends jumped into action only to find a huge spider made of smoorgs resting on it. They blasted every last one on the train. Luckily their paper persons did not blow away in the wind.

The gang finally made it to Poshley Heights only to find no trace of their treasure. The entire town was brimming with jewelry as is, that their specific dime-piece would’ve been lost. “I know you took care of that mysterious enemy on the train” said a strange penguin clad in detective gear. “If you have a penchant for the strange, I would direct you to my sanctum.” They followed him to a museum-esque building that inside contained tons of paintings, but in the center of it all was the CRYSTAL STAR. Mario walked up to the painting and smashed it with his hammer and the prize fell out. The team left casually while Pennington stood in shock.

Mogyay has been killed overnight
Podley the Townie
Mostly a casual bystander to all this, you have your own depressing backstory that keeps you from putting yourself out there to help Mario and friends. However, when ever he drops by the inn, you are always there to offer a nod and a refreshing beverage. You are a Townie, the only power you have is the power of your voice and your vote. You win when mafia and all other hostile parties are eliminated.
Podley.png

Day 4 begins now
You have until 9:30 AM June 16th to decide on a candidate to lynch

damn rip mog, this game has gone to hell :////

I investigated crys last night, since her role is town aligned I investigated her so I can figure out what kind of cop I am. She came out as Town. I still don't know, he could be godfather after all. Honestly we should've known that Lani was town when everyone except me is voting her, of course it'd be mafia driving the vote. At this point if you don't claim, you're scum imo

- - - Post Merge - - -

he = Cleb (didn't specify)

Well then.

I would have very much expected the Mafia to win by now, but perhaps I overestimated their size. If they're actually 3-strong, then it's almost certain that they've got some pretty powerful roles to make up for their small size.

damn rip mog, this game has gone to hell :////

I investigated crys last night, since her role is town aligned I investigated her so I can figure out what kind of cop I am. She came out as Town. I still don't know, he could be godfather after all. Honestly we should've known that Lani was town when everyone except me is voting her, of course it'd be mafia driving the vote. At this point if you don't claim, you're scum imo

- - - Post Merge - - -

he = Cleb (didn't specify)

Wait you can investigate dead players??

I'm calling serious BS on that. I've never seen that before in my life.

Well then.

I would have very much expected the Mafia to win by now, but perhaps I overestimated their size. If they're actually 3-strong, then it's almost certain that they've got some pretty powerful roles to make up for their small size.

Wait you can investigate dead players??

I'm calling serious BS on that. I've never seen that before in my life.

Crys is still alive

- - - Post Merge - - -

What made you assume she was dead?

I already unvoted. Not sure what you're getting at.

My bad, I didn't see it since it merged.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait Cleb, so have you been going along this whole time thinking that when we were talking about Crys we were talking about Nightmares? How didn't you notice? Would this have changed your opinion on Nightmares or Crys currently?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait Cleb, so have you been going along this whole time thinking that when we were talking about Crys we were talking about Nightmares? How didn't you notice? Would this have changed your opinion on Nightmares or Crys currently?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I hate post glitches :////////////////

- - - Post Merge - - -

I hate post glitches :////////////////

- - - Post Merge - - -

reeeeeee this isn't on purpose

I was under the impression that f11 = Crys and Nightmares = Chrys. Any mention of Crys I knew was f11, but I remember there being a couple mentions of a "Chrys" sprinkled in throughout the game, so that must have caused a good amount of confusion.

Overall, I don't think it changed my opinions on either of them.

The fact that we haven't lost yet means that there's most def tp

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yknow Trundles governor claim is really out there so let's test it out. I'm gonna vote him and if he is really what he says he is he can stop it :)

Back