Mafia Paper Mario Thousand Year Door Mafia - Mafia Win!!

EVERYONE MAKE SURE YOU READ THE DAY 5 POST...

note how its a day 5 post and not an endgame post

Last edited:
i'm the only one who has KP so i literally can't be traitor

- - - Post Merge - - -

You haven't been helping the scum team at all and all you did was bus us

i bussed u bc u were so obv lol

Mafia had 1 KP collectively, but there was an order of who carried out that kill at the end of the night due to the bodyguard role. Its in the original post of the mafia chat. I couldn't have all 4 of you pulling off one kill, so I made the order so you would know who would die should they attacked the bodyguard.

Post 31 in Mafia Chat
The chain of events thing:
Goon --> Strongman --> Roleblocker --> Godfather
is who, for the story sake, would actually go and kill another payer, they don't need to be here to actually do it whether its a strongman kill or not

Last edited:
oh well it said i was responsible for the KP so that's just what i interpreted

LOOOOOLL

IM 99% it's amanda she actually sort of slipped

- - - Post Merge - - -

I know what it stands for but I don't know how to work out if we're there or not - does having a third party (SK?) impact MYLO or not?

--

she said that in scum chat and there was literally no reason to think there's a SK because there was one kill every night

- - - Post Merge - - -

like at the time i knew it was mylo and there was absolutely no reason to think there was TP at all, especially not SK, so i was all saying gg bc i thought it was over

but amanda knew it wasn't over yet

Amanda is Beldam and that character betrays Grodus actually soooo

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm pretty sure Cleb isn't traitor bc he was confident enough in endgame coming that he outted himself

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's either Meow or Amanda but idk which one it is ahhhhh

Huh.

Who would have thought.

So if it's just the four of us, here are my thoughts...

amanda > glow > Damniel

Reason I say Damniel is last choice is because he showed legitimate concern in the QT over me outing myself. I don't think the Traitor would do that; they'd simply sit and let me die by a lynch.

That leaves amanda and glow. glow's points on amanda make sense, so I'm gonna go with that for now. If it turns out that amanda isn't the traitor, then glow is my next choice for the block, mainly because of what I already said about Dan.

Cleb I can trust you so we'll stick together. If we vote for one of them, and they're not the traitor. We can still lynch the other the next day.

There's no way the traitor can win

ENDGAME

The evil-doers looked at one another, but the enormous pressure was too much for the TRAITOR. Beldam ran from the room quickly, but Lord Crump sat down on her, stopping all movement. Marilyn sat picking the lint out of her belly button. Grodus shot a laser out from his staff and the disguise was lifted. Amanda1983 pled for her life. Grodus and the X-Nauts had something worse than death in mind for her. They grabbed amanda1983 and Peach and headed into the depths of the sewers.

They took all seven recovered crystal stars to the door. There they entered the sacred ground and approached the coffin of the Dark Queen. They used Peach’s body as a host, and she accepted it whole-heartedly. It was time to conquer the world.

Fearing for their own lives, quaking in the presence of true evil, they sacrificed amanda1983 to the Shadow Queen as her first feast. This pleased the almighty evil and she regained her power. The X-nauts and the shadow queen went on to every single paper being in the mushroom kingdom and ripped them to pieces. The towns were reduced to shreds. EVIL HAD WON AFTER ALL

Amanda1983 the Traitor has been lynched
Luigi the Mafia Roleblocker Traitor
Mario always gets the glory and you finally want to get revenge, so you decide to get even. But you know you aren’t going to join the X-Nauts long-term, so you plan to just use them. No one ever expects Luigi. You are the Mafia Roleblocker and also the Traitor. You function on the mafia team. You win when you equal or outnumber the town, all other hostiles are eliminated, and you are the last surviving mafia member. If you are alive when the first two conditions are met, the game shall continue until either you are the last surviving mafia, or you die.

Your town safe-claim can remain as LUIGI. To the rest of the Mafia Team you will be known as BELDAM. It is very important you keep these in check. I know this role is complicated, so please PM me here or on Discord any questions.
Congratulations to glow, Damniel, and xCleb! Mafia Wins!

Marilyn the Mafia Goon
The muscle of the group, you lack any cognitive abilities aside from taking orders. If you were a little smarter, you might realize the comments made about you, but ignorance is bliss. You are the Mafia Goon. You are responsible for carrying out the kill each night. You win when all other hostile parties are eliminated and mafia members equal or outnumber members of the town.

Lord Crump the Mafia 1-Shot Strongman
The faithful and capable head servant of Grodus. You lead all the expeditions of the X-nauts and are always on the forefront of Grodus’ plans. Your unparalleled strength and cunning allows you to sometimes pull off feats no one sees coming. You are the Mafia 1-shot Strongman. For one night you may decide to use your skill to override all active powers to ensure a mafia kill goes through. You win when all hostile parties are eliminated and mafia members equal or outnumber town members.

Leader Grodus the Mafia Godfather
You are the mastermind behind capturing Peach to use as sacrifice for the Shadow Queen. You want to rule the world with an iron fist and will stop at nothing to fulfill your twisted dreams and you have more than enough resources to get there. You are the Mafia Godfather. You run the mafia and are responsible for sending the night actions and kills each night to me. You also appear as “town” to anyone who investigates you. You win when all hostile parties are eliminated and mafia members equal or outnumber town members.

Mafia Chat: https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/xY6cbWsrSvJ9
Obs Chat: https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/LB32CdpcecTyR

All in all this was a vastly entertaining game to watch. I feel like there became a lot of carelessness on both parts though. Town players were getting too stuck in there own heads at the beginning and would discredit anything that a player would say if they scum-leaned them just a little bit. Then were perfectly fine to sheep at the end.

Mafia did a great job of blending in and then manipulating the town at the end. Enough to lynch whoever they wanted. You guys could have ended town a day sooner if you had been more cognizant of the impact the vote thief had on the game.

I understand this game had A LOT of unfamiliar roles and situations, but I hope you maybe learned something and had fun watching it all unfold. I always advertised this as a experimental game for a reason, emphasis on the mental… And thanks to Dolby for answering all my questions, helping me come up with ideas to making it work, and being proactive while the game went on.

THANKS FOR PLAYING

Last edited:
Back