• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Paper Mario Thousand Year Door Mafia - Mafia Win!!

Wow, this Damniel/Nightmares interaction is sooooooo fake right now. They're literally just bickering back and forth wasting time. Nightmares isn't doing anything to bring evidence against Damniel to the table, and Damniel obviously sees that, but isn't actually saying that explicitly.

Absolutely nothing has gone on so far Today, so we ought to actually start working toward finding evidence on people, instead of just accusing people with absolutely nothing to back it up. It's getting quite irritating to see at this point.

Wow, this Damniel/Nightmares interaction is sooooooo fake right now. They're literally just bickering back and forth wasting time. Nightmares isn't doing anything to bring evidence against Damniel to the table, and Damniel obviously sees that, but isn't actually saying that explicitly.

Absolutely nothing has gone on so far Today, so we ought to actually start working toward finding evidence on people, instead of just accusing people with absolutely nothing to back it up. It's getting quite irritating to see at this point.

Post some reads or something then, I guess

You think this is a sufficient enough read

Ok

But Cleb you're literally doing nothing rn why are u complaining

So now that I have some responses to my post, I'm really starting to Scum-Lean both Damniel and Nightmares right now. Both of them are really buddying up now (after just being at each other's throats, at that) as soon as I try to say that their interactions are fake, and I feel like that's more than enough proof that they really are fake. Bringing this up certainly isn't doing nothing, like both of them are trying to say, and they're sitting here trying to waste more time by spewing useless nonsense.

Post some reads or something then, I guess
What more good would that do? The only thing I would change is putting you and Damniel as Likely Scum for recent play now.

But Cleb you're literally doing nothing rn why are u complaining
Pointing out that your interactions with Nightmares being fake isn't nothing. I want answers to that, not just you saying that nobody is doing anything while you're still doing nothing yourself.

What's with people complaining about inactivity, but not actually offering anything to discuss
Same point I made to Damniel applies to you, too.

So now that I have some responses to my post, I'm really starting to Scum-Lean both Damniel and Nightmares right now. Both of them are really buddying up now (after just being at each other's throats, at that) as soon as I try to say that their interactions are fake, and I feel like that's more than enough proof that they really are fake. Bringing this up certainly isn't doing nothing, like both of them are trying to say, and they're sitting here trying to waste more time by spewing useless nonsense.

What more good would that do? The only thing I would change is putting you and Damniel as Likely Scum for recent play now.

Pointing out that your interactions with Nightmares being fake isn't nothing. I want answers to that, not just you saying that nobody is doing anything while you're still doing nothing yourself.

Same point I made to Damniel applies to you, too.

You and Dan are probably being the fake ones ngl

im sorry but after ur read on nightmares im more likely to believe u two are the ones that are scum buddies than her and dan, talk about weird interactions

im sorry but after ur read on nightmares im more likely to believe u two are the ones that are scum buddies than her and dan, talk about weird interactions
Yeah, that was before all the low-quality conversation bull ****. She's still not taking any of this seriously, and decides to try to avoid absolutely everything I say to try and redirect attention back to myself.

This actually pisses me off a lot, because nobody is actually taking a moment to actually read any of the **** I'm saying.

Yeah, that was before all the low-quality conversation bull ****. She's still not taking any of this seriously, and decides to try to avoid absolutely everything I say to try and redirect attention back to myself.

This actually pisses me off a lot, because nobody is actually taking a moment to actually read any of the **** I'm saying.

ok i'm going to be completely honest and say that i totally missed your reads earlier, i think i was caught up in the night drama, so sorry for saying you were coasting and also for not reading what u had to say. have u played with nightmares b4 though lol? nightmares not taking the game seriously is nothing new although i do think the shift from serious to complete idiocy is a bit.. odd?

i'd honestly rather vote trundle still but i think i'd be ok with a nightmares lynch, more than anyone else atm anyway

How am I avoiding EVERYTHING you say omg

- - - Post Merge - - -

ok i'm going to be completely honest and say that i totally missed your reads earlier, i think i was caught up in the night drama, so sorry for saying you were coasting and also for not reading what u had to say. have u played with nightmares b4 though lol? nightmares not taking the game seriously is nothing new although i do think the shift from serious to complete idiocy is a bit.. odd?

i'd honestly rather vote trundle still but i think i'd be ok with a nightmares lynch, more than anyone else atm anyway

Rip, I think you're on the wrong track :^(

I have played with Nightmares before, though I've never seen her this carefree about the game. I feel like there has been a very considerable decline in her play from the start of the game and right now, which is why I'm pressuring her so hard now.

As for lynching Trundle, I'd like to at least see if he stays consistent with his new attitude before giving him any heat for it. I'm not opposed to it, since it appears that he's pretty much just given up after the Panda ML, as if he's fulfilled his purpose in the game already.

How am I avoiding EVERYTHING you say omg
You still haven't addressed my idea of you and Damniel buddying up. You've instead gone in and try to shift the blame to me, leaving that whole interaction unexplained.

I have played with Nightmares before, though I've never seen her this carefree about the game. I feel like there has been a very considerable decline in her play from the start of the game and right now, which is why I'm pressuring her so hard now.

As for lynching Trundle, I'd like to at least see if he stays consistent with his new attitude before giving him any heat for it. I'm not opposed to it, since it appears that he's pretty much just given up after the Panda ML, as if he's fulfilled his purpose in the game already.

You still haven't addressed my idea of you and Damniel buddying up. You've instead gone in and try to shift the blame to me, leaving that whole interaction unexplained.

That's not everything smh

I don't really know what to comment on about it, haha

I was sussing Dan, so I don't get how we are "buddying" up with like 2 messages directed at each other

From what I'm seeing now, it's probably you and Dan who are scum, but I guess you won't want to hear that because I'm shifting the blame, smh

So here's my reasoning as to why Nightmares, xCleb, and Amanda are scum:

First of all, I found it a bit strange that Heyden was killed last night. He was already being sussed by multiple people, so it would've been relatively easy for scum to come in and casually make him look worse and get him lynched. Why didn't they choose to kill someone who is a more obvious townie and not waste the lynch? I believe he was chosen because they wanted to silence him.
CLEB AMANDA NIGHTMARES scum plus someone else I have no clue on

- - - Post Merge - - -

actually there's probs only 1 between cleb and nightmares but amanda's giving me serious scum vibes
This post is why. imo the killed person's reads are very important. Mafia was most likely scared that he completely figured them out. This is the only logical explanation I can come up with.

Starting with Nightmares: At first she was popping in and out and not saying anything significant. She later began to step it up and make more substantial posts such as her reads. Then she slumped back into her old self. In the other games I've played with her, she's always been carefree and her old self as town. Now her playstyle is just inconsistent. It almost feels like she's forcing herself to act like her usual self. Her reads don't feel natural, they feel like they've been suggested by someone else. She sheeped off the f11 suspicion train and voted Heyden for some reason, who was coincidentally killed the very next night. I really like Jacob's post regarding this. So I'll just go ahead and place a vote for her now.

Amanda was very quick to town lean Nightmares in her first reads post. She's been coasting and sort of sheeping off other's ideas. She hasn't really had any original ideas and I've caught her online and viewing the thread several times at important moments of the game just being silent or saying very little. She doesn't seem to be speaking freely and I often feel as if she's putting up a front. She's scum leaning Trundle but hasn't really given a good explanation to why, unless I've somehow skipped over it lol.

To be honest, Cleb's reads have been pretty exaggerated and drawn out. I feel like he could twist any player in his reads to look like scum or town by how distant his points seem. I believe he's only making his reads so long and empty to seem like he's contributing more than he really is. Most of his long paragraphs can be summed up in a couple of sentences only, and they're not total garbage though, they just seem a biased and empty. At first he was quick to town lean Nightmares, which was pretty absurd imo. Recently he's trying to say that she and Damniel's two post conversation is fake. But to me it seems more like the conversation between Cleb and Lani is fake. He says that he susses both Lani and Damniel but when it comes down to it I'd expect him to vote Damniel above Lani. Is this correct?

Damniel doesn't seem too suspicious atm. His points on Panda's character not being in PMTYD weren't "without basis". It's still too soon to rule him out though.

Sorry I didn't post this sooner. I didn't feel comfortable posting during the night phase.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I forgot to mention how incredibly vague Lani's reasoning for voting Dan was.

To be honest, Cleb's reads have been pretty exaggerated and drawn out. I feel like he could twist any player in his reads to look like scum or town by how distant his points seem. I believe he's only making his reads so long and empty to seem like he's contributing more than he really is.
I'm not sure what part of my most recent reads are exaggerated or drawn out. My earlier format for my reads was more based on the fact that I had not been active for the first bit of the game, and I wanted a way to catch up as thoroughly as possible. Obviously, I got some unneeded flak for that.

Most of his long paragraphs can be summed up in a couple of sentences only, and they're not total garbage though, they just seem a biased and empty.
I feel like this is in relation to my early reads, since I haven't really made any larger posts since those ones. That pretty much goes back to my above response.

At first he was quick to town lean Nightmares, which was pretty absurd imo.
Let me direct you to something you stated in this same post...

Starting with Nightmares: At first she was popping in and out and not saying anything significant. She later began to step it up and make more substantial posts such as her reads. Then she slumped back into her old self.
The time in which I made the Town-Lean on her was during time you speak of which she actually was contributing to discussion on a higher level than before. Sure, my opinion has changed over time, but being stuck on my Town-Leaning of her during this point in the game is kind of silly, since we had no way of knowing she would suddenly stop contributing the way she did.

Recently he's trying to say that she and Damniel's two post conversation is fake. But to me it seems more like the conversation between Cleb and Lani is fake. He says that he susses both Lani and Damniel but when it comes down to it I'd expect him to vote Damniel above Lani. Is this correct?
Addressing the bold first, because I don't know why everyone is saying that their conversation is only two posts long. The interaction between the two of them started on Post #912, in which Damniel states that Trundle has essentially given up on the game. This makes way for Post #914, and Posts #918-#924. That makes a total of 8 posts of interaction, which means that coming to the conclusion that their interaction is fake is a completely sound argument to make. Whether it's correct or not, that has yet to be seen, but trying to say that doesn't make sense because there are less posts between the two of them than there actually are doesn't make any sense.

As for you stating that I'd likely vote for Damniel over Nightmares...I'm not entirely sure I would agree with that, though I will admit that Nightmares was really frustrating me earlier, and may have made me a bit more apt to vote her over him. There's a reason I didn't place any votes during that little stretch, since I still want to hear answers from them. Nightmares has sort of responded to the things I've questioned her on, though I still think it was very low-effort, just like the rest of her posts Today. As for Damniel, I still have absolutely nothing in terms of a response from him.

This post is why. imo the killed person's reads are very important. Mafia was most likely scared that he completely figured them out. This is the only logical explanation I can come up with.
A player calling certain people out and then dying the following Night =/= those people are all Mafia. This argument isn't a very sound one to make when you're accusing three people at once.

- - - Post Merge - - -

My first sentence is a URL link by the way, just in case you can't see that clearly.

@Cleb I see what you mean and agree with most of it. For the first part regarding the reads, I was specifically referring to your single player reads. Sorry for not being more clear. And I see and understand what you're saying with the posts between Lani and Dan, despite these posts being very short and concise. I'm not sure I see what makes Dan and Lani's interactions look fake though. Regarding your last paragraph: I understand that the dead's mafia leans are definitely not always correct, and I know it is not sound on its own, but it is just one detail and given the circumstances it sounds likely at the very least. Why else would Heyden of all people be lynched then?

calm down plz

Back