• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

what do you think of ARMS

ok.sean

actually not ok
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
7820-3205-7436
Father's Day Carnation
having tried it 3 times now its safe to say i love it, its such a breath of fresh air and something i could see myself really getting into

I played about 3-4 of the testpunches last week and while it was fun at first, it got a bit stale after a while. Granted it is a demo and most of the game isn't in the demo, but it was killing my enjoyment for it a bit.
But then this week they added all kinds of stuff and I love again.

I think the main thing that the Testfire kills is customization. The entire game feels like it's centered around customizing characters with a variety of Arms, but with being limited to 3 per character (granted it understandable for a demo), it isn't the best thing.

I'm still buying it no matter what tho

I really like the game so far, hope the full version turns out even better

Seems like a fun and new fighting game concept though, but I'm not overly excited since I probably won't get one of those Switch anytime soon.

I'm not really interested in it at the moment. I feel like I might like it more if I tried it out, but that probably won't happen for a while...

Meh at best, it just looks like a Overwatch artstyle stealing clone that is bringing back the godawful motion controls. I have no interest in it and I can't wait for when it will stop appearing in every fricking Nintendo Direct...

Considering I've never been much of a fighting-game fan, it really did impress me. I'm fairly certain I'm gonna get it, if anything because I want to reward Nintendo for finally using their motion technology for actual GAMES instead of weird experimental softwares to get people fit.

Also Springman is my husbando now. He's adorable and noob-friendly, so he instantly won me over. Especially in his blondie-boy skin.

it seems like the mad aunty of wii boxing.. idk how i feel

This is my take on it. Granted, I haven't done much research so I could be wrong. It doesn't look worth the price in my opinion.

I love ARMS I got it for Christmas and the only thing that keeps me from playing it all the time is Splatoon. The motion controll is no forced and in you face and it works well too! And every botton being able to be hotkeyed is a godsent for fighting fans who had to endure Nintendo's lack of costom controls.

This is my take on it. Granted, I haven't done much research so I could be wrong. It doesn't look worth the price in my opinion.
Yes I do know I'm replying to a old post but this makes me feel better about it.
At it's worst it's a over saturated Wii boxing but it's worst if your salty-est so eh it's never a glorified version of Wii boxing

- - - Post Merge - - -

I love ARMS I got it for Christmas and the only thing that keeps me from playing it all the time is Splatoon. The motion controll is no forced and in you face and it works well too! And every botton being able to be hotkeyed is a godsent for fighting fans who had to endure Nintendo's lack of costom controls.

Yes I do know I'm replying to a old post but this makes me feel better about it.
At it's worst it's a over saturated Wii boxing but it's worst if your salty-est so eh it's never a glorified version of Wii boxing

I love it! I haven't played in a while, but that's just because of my own lack of time. I'm not normally into fighting games, either, so I love the approachable concept and simpler controls, and yet it still doesn't feel too dumbed down!

Back