• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What Animal Crossing Character do you want in...

PacV

Vasea Mayor, Zenda Islander and Borelia Villager.
Apple 🍎
Mango 🥭
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
The next Smash Bros.
I mean, Since Super Smash Bros. Brawl i remember there was rumor that said an AC character was making an appearance and that can be...
-Villager.
-Tom Nook.
But by the end Sakurai said that the AC characters have some innocence that a game like Smash could make it disappeared. By the end Villagers arrives to Sm4sh and Isabelle with him as an Assist Trophy.

So, if any other AC character could make it as a Fighter, who could it be?
-Do you think Tom Nook could make it?
Personally i don't but hey, we never know.
-You can consider Villagers, principal characters or maybe new Villager design.

What you think? Who you want to see (no matter how improvable could sound).

Last edited:
tom nook, k.k. slider and isabelle are all very iconic characters of the animal crossing series, so if any new animal crossing characters were to be introduced it would definitely be one of them. out of those three i'd love k.k. slider the most, although i'm not sure what his attacks would be.

i think it'd be cool to have animal villagers as fighters. not as all seperate fighters, but different costumes of one fighter, like the koopa kids have. it would be the really popular ones like goldie, rosie, stitches, marshal, etc. but i guess they'd all need similar builds, since they'd have to use the same attacks. realistically, i don't think it could ever work out.

as for npcs, timmy and tommy would be cute. they could work as a duo just like the ice climbers.

i really don't think they'll add any more animal crossing characters besides villager, though. i don't think anyone else would have any unique attacks related to their character, so it's for the best i think.

I would rather not see any more characters from animal crossing appear at all. The two series just don't mix well - their purposes as games are complete opposites!

...But if my life was threatened if I didn't choose at all, the one I'd pick would be Gulliver. =P

Grams, Kapp'n mother. She'd be a beast. You don't mess with grandmas!

Redd would be pretty cool with the right move set. He wouldn't be much of a brawler but he could distract others really well and be a tricky type character!

Timmy and Tommy like an Ice Climbers duo would be neat.

i could imagine playing as KK and hitting people with my guitar

i could imagine playing as KK and hitting people with my guitar

I don't know why this made me laugh, haha.

K.K.: "Feel the music!".

I think it'd be funny to see Reese and Cyrus in smash. Kinda like the ice climbers. For some reason I can vividly imagine Cyrus hitting people with a hammer or tools. Maybe Reese could even do an ultimate with him that builds a huge object that does damage to anybody nearby, idk. Not too sure what Reese would do, but I think Cyrus would be a damage dealer for sure. Maybe Reese could throw furniture at other players. Or the sign outside.

Back