Anyone else completely freaked by the tarantulas?

You need to find your inner strength and let out a warcall when you go hunting for tarantulas.

i am terrified of tarantulas.
every time i hear their scuttling my heart beats really fast and i fear for my life, even though there's no real consequences. it startled me every time i get attacked.
i'm just a wuss, i think...most people get used to them after a while, from what i can tell.

I had my net ready and everything, but it just came at me so fast lol. I really want to catch one but I never could in wild world either so(it would scare me then, too), not having much hope for getting one now!

I get Anxious when I see one. :p

I try and catch it but it attack my character very quickly.

Listen I am scared of bugs irl and you better believe I'm still scared of them in game

They used to really scare me. Now I'm on a war path to get every last one though. In population growing they were so terrifying. I saw one and quit playing for like a week.

They scare me too!

I remember one time my friends were at my house, and I was showing them City Folk. I was telling them about tarantulas, and I started walking up a slope and at the top a tarantula lunged out and got me really quickly. It scared me so much I screamed really loud.

I hate how big they are, they just look so out of place and just really catch me by surprise when I see them D: it seems they only spawn when I'm not ready to catch them.. I'm just glad they don't attack right away without a net

I must admit - even though I haven't got bit by one yet, those things do creep me out quite a bit in the game. I have, however, caught a couple of them! I donated one to the museum, and the other one I'm keeping in my basement room for a while:

Tarantula.jpg

I think I'll name it "Snuggles." *^_^*

The first time I saw one it scared me because I didn't see it, I was just trying to catch a Firefly and this thing came out of nowhere and attacked me.

I must admit - even though I haven't got bit by one yet, those things do creep me out quite a bit in the game. I have, however, caught a couple of them! I donated one to the museum, and the other one I'm keeping in my basement room for a while:

View attachment 200733

I think I'll name it "Snuggles." *^_^*

Ugh I've never caught one because they scare me in game. I actually love tarantulas in real life, hell I even like huntsmen spiders...but I can't for the life of me catch one. I wanna put one in my room now U_U

i was too, but i got intrigued by this youtube channel of this dude form Croatia (thedarkden) and oh my god i love him and his spider videos.

i'd still never ****ing hold on ever, but it's cool to watch videos and other's handle them and such. he get's so excited about them it's cute.

I'm scared of them in real life and in the game!

I remember seeing them first in City Folk (Wild World later, because when I started playing Animal Crossing again I picked up City Folk first), One night when I was playing City Folk I saw the big spider thing standing next to Gala, who was a one of the villagers living there.
I took out my net and went to swing at it and it attacked me and before the picture went black, I literally started screaming out loud.

I did catch a Tarantula on Thursday, it chased me at first and I out ran it (also my hands will always tremble when trying to catch Tarantula and Scorpion...I'm so scared of them.).

Always. They scare the life out of me whenever i'm wandering around late at night. It's even worse when none of the villagers are awake and you think you're alone, and it just comes out of nowhere. It makes me jump every time. I didn't have too much trouble catching it even though it caught me off guard completely. I'm still not used to seeing them. :(

Back