• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Anyone else find fishing relaxing

I love sitting by the river at my house in the middle of the night and listening to the flow of the river or the waves of the beach. Something about it just seems so reassuring and calming.

I like fishing, too, but I mostly do it on characters I'm trying to earn the fishing badges for.

I personally like catching bugs more but I feel more proud if I catch a shark :)

I love fishing, too. Yes, at night and yes, in the rain. But I love diving (or just swimming) in the rain the best! It is so quiet except for the sound of the rain. Yeah!

I love fishing! It is quite relaxing when I don't have a set goal to find a certain fish, then it gets intense lol. But yeah, regular fishing is nice and relaxing, especially during the night or raining.

Yes. Fishing in the winter for football fish and oarfish are amazingly soothing. Diving can be fun when you get dem crabs.

And sell dem crabs.

But mostly get them.

I love to display my favorite creatures in my house. <3

... For some reason my post didn't... post... That's... nice.

Anyways, I wanted to say in the winter, because I love fishing, especially for my favorites. Like Football fish and Oarfish.

You can bet when the times come around again for football fish that's all you'll see in my hoose. <3

... For some reason my post didn't... post... That's... nice.

Anyways, I wanted to say in the winter, because I love fishing, especially for my favorites. Like Football fish and Oarfish.

You can bet when the times come around again for football fish that's all you'll see in my hoose. <3

Yeah IDK something about fishing is just very relaxing. Lol just spent an hour fishing.

Anyone else?

yeah at the end of every day i used to go to the island and fish for like n hour, the music and the setting made it very relaxing...

It's relaxing until I see a shark/large shadow and I start freaking out.

Sometimes, ig it depends if i'm in the mood to fish. When i'm not looking for something in particular and just fishing for fun, i'm pretty chill but when iam looking for something I can get really stressed and annoyed. It's a good way to pass time though on days when nothing's going on. I do get a little anxious when I see a shark and I press the button way too early because I know how much it's worth.

Back