• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Favorite TBT Collectible(s)?

Flare

Cherry 🍒
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
7087-8935-1983
We have alot of TBT collectibles made! :D

There are certainly some that spark in your eyes, if there are, which are they?

Here are some I like alot.

Ice Cream Swirl
Popsicle
Classic Easter Egg
Chao Easter Egg
Candy Cane
Famous Mushroom
Pumpkin Cupcake
Star Glow Wand
Spring Shamrock

Last edited:
I like the birthstones, the glow wands, the feathers, the Weird Doll, the Galaxy Easter Egg, the Sakura Easter Egg, the houses, the Chocolate Cake, the Ice Cream Swirl, the Popsicle, and the Lump of Coal. My Sakura Easter Egg, Popsicle and Lump of Coal all have sentimental value because I either won them in a giveaway or extremely generous members on here gave them to me for free.

Last edited:
I'm not telling you mine. You already know what it is (it's not even the green pinwheel or moon wand).

My favourites are the balloons, Mint, popsicle, holiday candy cane, pinwheels, the house letters, chocolate cake and the violets. C:

star wand, cake, cherry, ice cream, peach, famous mushroom, chao egg, pink & white feather, lump of coal

Weird doll, pinwheel, party popper and popsicle are my favorites. I respect any member who has one of them honestly, not easy to find :p

I like my Snowglobe from the 2012 Christmas Sig Contest

The snow globe and bell bag are my personal favourites.
I really like the timmy doll tho

I think it should be obvious which mine is (mori)

wierd doll. so rare that you can't even find one anymore.

dark feather. how many have even changed hands, less than five?

spring shamrock. they signaled a watershed breakthrough for creating new seasonal collectibles....

The flower ones, and generally anything with a cloud background because they look really neat.

CANDYYYYYYYYYYYY I know it's not evident from my line-up but I love the candies so much! I think I have like 40 candies or something. And I still need more! (I do miss the old background for them though...)

Last edited:
GLOW WANDS. You guys have no idea how much I begged for those.

Peach, weird doll, and I've recently developed a love for the feather collectibles.

The weird doll, because... it's weird.

- - - Post Merge - - -

0% chance of ever getting one, lol ;-;

Back