Favorite TBT Collectible(s)?

I think the balloons are my favorite collectibles. They are simple and colorful.

I also like the flea. I like the idea of bug collectibles, and I hope there will be more like the flea. :)

And I still need more! (I do miss the old background for them though...)
Oh, are you talking about these? :eek:

1VitO1HCLYmXIVvcOL_ixcrDsFUTlEGA2v5xuIITkIowPc9Z4WnC6B-_v8o70dIfENseLc_Rd_7yDfNEh5qNcNFnj5o0g2wOsfxlcxndYgG0-QrZMrS2fUBrD-KQ3ni2-Gs
QOIuXE5ejtifghhC8DX4fpr7ibxRCFSs67hejiFeeUK79hWB145yQo0a9DyFmO5pzhA8Dm_zUyV4mGuhNSgJPt6qHIlkJ3K44B6fatT_MsTDXLNh3X_sYacBldIdQSpUUTY
6P8xW7UQxEcltcfdgTlekn1ma-Ss9UYQxgjAxqwQE5QX0VoVv7oSozONuqU43bqYNh8VTIptRoBqdcU2UyTENV63XZkmCb27_illl0oNQkVQi3cNxIjbLNdpoSusOkb4_Fo
5zkVXFJjoVmRDfHJHbvoDJaeWgdYLN2Sr0hBs3Yxqw00YQ7qu21upOXK513U6uzNIGZZeKDX7VC_D6OI3HlJY-zCxxCeM1ES8HqqYrUW4o3g2Y_LNntdcMtlay0g6pmja5Q

I saw these in a spreadsheet pandapples was working on for collectible data and noticed these. :eek:
Were these the original? Tbh I like these white background candies more than the dark gray ones. :p

Last edited:
The Pokeball will forever be my favorite collectible! <3
I guess next would be the glow wands heh. The snowflake one is third bc I love the winter season (but lmao no chance of getting it now since it was a prize for winners only).

I admire all yellow collectibles. I'm so glad there's so much variety with collectibles to suit people's wants.

My favorites would have be the star glow wand, crescent wand (pls come back this year), yellow roses, yellow lilies, yellow pansies, yellow house, Pika Egg, chocolate cake (or all the cakes tbh), Yoshi egg, and Togepi egg. I like the pokeball but I do wish it had a better background or had different pokeball types.

I'd love to see more dessert collectibles at some point. Fruit ones would be adorable like mangoes & bananas.

I'm not gonna lie, i think this new Leif collectible might be the greatest collectible ever issued in the history of the Bell Tree Forums (tm)...!!!

My favorite collectibles that I'll never be able to acquire are the Pok?ball, Heart Glow Wand, and Star Glow Wand. The Galaxy Easter Egg and Chocolate Cake are pretty nice too.

My favorite that I own is probably the Pumpkin Cupcake. Pumpkin desserts taste great and it's a nice way to show my love for Halloween.

Overall? Pok?ball.

Some of my favorites are the tbt fair ones (balloons, feathers, pinwheels), hammer, glow wands, pokeball, galaxy egg, dark egg, birthstones, carnations, and of course I love the fruits. Peachass and cherry are up there among the ones I like the most.

^ I second this. no offense but I'm not a big fan of the character collectibles, even after their update.

edit: i also like the weeaboo houses and the weeaboo tree

Last edited:
I actually don't really like Leif in the game (love sloths, dislike his design) but for some reason the Leif collectible is super cute. And it goes with my other green colored ones :) I don't know much about collectibles, but seeing some of the posts here, the clovers and wands are cute

The Galaxy egg is cool. I couldn't find enough eggs to get one of those though. Out of the ones I have, Leif is my fave.

probably the balloons, pokeball, and candies.
am i the only one who preferred the old candy back round?

Back