• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Outfit change gone right!

UglyMonsterFace

Arize from Azulon
Bells
Pearl-Oyster Shell Plush
Pink Moon Jellyfish
Blue Moon Jellyfish
Green Moon Jellyfish
Pearl-Oyster Shell Plush
Dino Plush
Bee Plush
Mom's Plush
Sheep Plush
Celeste Chick Plush
So you know how villagers like to copy other villagers clothes? I usually dislike when they do that (for example: Dobie is now wearing Maple's shirt and not his sweater vest, and also when Clay changed out of his original clothes that went so well with his design in favour of Hazel's red shirt..), but I had been hoping this outfit change would happen. I thought it was only wishful thinking, that there was no way an outfit change would happen in my favour. But it did! Lucky is wearing Ankha's mummy shirt! And it looks absolutely perfect!! Now I'm scared he'll change it but at least I got a picture <3

http://imgur.com/Bz8toHQ

Any other outfit change gone right for anyone else? :)

Thats neat that he did that! I can't really think of a time that happend actually. But I did love it when Stitches changed into my pink and white polka dot design. Can you say C-u-t-e !

For a while, almost all of my villagers started wearing the work shirt (just the plain white button up with a tie) and it made me laugh whenever I saw them because I felt like i was living in a town housing an army of secretaries... even my jock villagers had the work shirt on, and they looked ridiculous it was great

For a while, almost all of my villagers started wearing the work shirt (just the plain white button up with a tie) and it made me laugh whenever I saw them because I felt like i was living in a town housing an army of secretaries... even my jock villagers had the work shirt on, and they looked ridiculous it was great

That actually happened to me when I first started playing! But I loved seeing Fauna in it, she was adorable. Although to be honest, she's one of the few villagers that can pull off any outfit. <3

CNTb9JmUYAAWVjB.jpg

CNTcIGlVAAAOXxf.jpg
I gave Tipper the cow tee for her birthday last year and it gave her a much more natural appearance but now it looks like I have a naked cow running around in my town.

Last edited:
I had Marina wear this pink shirt once and it looked great! :eek:
Unfortunately I don't have a pic to show atm but I'll definitely show it when I get it!

Last edited:
Back