Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
White Cosmos
Red Cosmos
I think it would be cute if you could do different things with your villagers. Like instead of them just planning to go over to your place or you go to theirs, or hide and seek, you could do other activities. For example-

-Coffee dates! Meet at Brewster's and share some coffee
-Fishing together! Meet on the beach and have a 5 minute fish off
-Bug offs! Basically the same as the fishing one lol
-Scavenger hunts! In the gamecube game animals would put on the bulletin board that they had buried a furniture item or something, and you'd go look for it.

It would also be cute if your villagers could go to the campsite and sit around the fire, maybe roast some marshmallows :3

What others way would you want to hang out with your villagers ^^?

These are seriously the cutest ideas :)

I think it'd be cute to go shopping with them, (not at just retail) and they can give you suggestions and you can try on clothes together and stuff.
Would also be cool if we could go to the island with them too

you can sort of do coffee dates, provided they're already at the cafe, though I think it'd be pretty cool if they did island tours with you, and helped you get a lot of medals.

Maybe it could kinda be like persona when you spend time with your friends. You could have little cutscenes of your mayor hanging out with them and then it'd cut back to your house afterwards. I think these ideas are really cute and I think the campsite idea should've been in the game from the beginning tbh. I mean villagers currently are able to sit on benches and hold items, so I don't see why not.

Back