• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

We need to talk. This is really bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, but this is exactly what I mean

And I'm not saying this just because it concerns me, but me and another person got banned from the Discord without any reasons given...however we didn't say or do anything that no one else did, and they're still there :/

Yep I got randomly banned too from there for no reason, and not one mod or admin even bothered to contact me, lol. I guess the channel is pretty meh as it is so I didn't really bother to look into it further anyways. Maybe I should have done that but yeah just a good example. Also you should never go banhappy randomly because they write like **** one, or two times in a chat when they even stated Discord was generally more relaxed (just example but I hope you get my catch).

Although I don't think I've ever been on a good forum/chat with fair staff, but yeah you should very much not go "lol you wrote that word in english that can have several meaning depending on use and it wasn't used the bad way", let's ban you. Not everyone has English as their mother tongue and I highly doubt everyone is a walking dictionary nor what words are allowed or not. If such they should either add more words to the stars or state specifically what you can and cannot use.

Just my thoughts though, and yeah some bans for non-AC stuff here is as bad as those reddit game-related one you listed @op.

A member of the site staff of TBT did say they don't practice mod favoritism when it comes to moderation issues. But they do have staff favorites during a TBT Fair, but only when it comes to earning prizes, not treating people differently.

Of course they'd say they wouldn't LMAO

A member of the site staff of TBT did say they don't practice mod favoritism when it comes to moderation issues. But they do have staff favorites during a TBT Fair, but only when it comes to earning prizes, not treating people differently.

I highly doubt they don't do that, especially with the recent staff batch and before that.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Of course they'd say they wouldn't LMAO

Yeah, might be a bad idea to admit, lmao.

Really curious why people get so scammy over Animal Crossing.
I was scammed on here as well and the person harassed the mods until their negative rating was removed.
So I wouldn't say trading on here is much safer, since the ratings system isn't legit.

Really curious why people get so scammy over Animal Crossing.
I was scammed on here as well and the person harassed the mods until their negative rating was removed.
So I wouldn't say trading on here is much safer, since the ratings system isn't legit.

That scammer sounds like a spoiled brat. They scammed you, so they deserved the rating. And then they refuse to accept the ratings? People like this shouldn't even be using the internet.

That scammer sounds like a spoiled brat. They scammed you, so they deserved the rating. And then they refuse to accept the ratings? People like this shouldn't even be using the internet.

Nor should they go on forums at all and play if they actually managed the internet. Yeah if they scammed you and you got proof, they deserve a negative. Simple as that.

Yeah, I negged a scammer, and they negged me back saying I pretended to scam them for free items or something lmaooo

The mods ignored my reports about them though so idk :/

Definitely recommend using a blog to vent about those kinds of issues.

As for Discord and other issues of moderation, you're all allowed to bring it up either privately with a staff member or in the Contact the Staff board. One of you should definitely know why you were banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back