• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Someone to landscape my town

casual.kyle

Bells
White Cosmos
Red Cosmos
Leif
Mint
Pear (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (23) +
I have a lot of flowers and I don't know what to do with them! I'm looking for someone who's good at laying out flowers and designing towns, cause I really don't want to spend time organizing all of my flowers. I can provideypu woth a golden axe and a shovel. I'm paying whatever you want (IGB or TBT) up to 2 million IGB. Thank you! :)

Just wondering, do you have any ideas of what you want done? Like, do you want them along the paths? In rows or sections of like...pairs?

By rows and pairs, I mean:
red flower = R
white flower = W

RW WR
RW RW
RW WR
RW RW

Just wondering, do you have any ideas of what you want done? Like, do you want them along the paths? In rows or sections of like...pairs?

By rows and pairs, I mean:
red flower = R
white flower = W

RW WR
RW RW
RW WR
RW RW

I don't really think I have enough flowers to consistently have rows and pairs across all of my paths, I'm just looking for someone who knows how to make a town look good. :p Just do whatever you want!

I would give it a try! You can pay me whatever you think is fair. Do you have a lot of saplings / fruits?

I do a lot of landscaping for other towns and yours doesn't sound like much of a hassle. I could maybe get finished with it in an hour or two depending on the amount of flowers. And 2 million bells is way too much. I usually charge 50k to 100k per town. Inbox me if your interested.

I would be able to do your landscaping for free because it's fun to me and I have the golden tools so you wouldn't have to provide me with anything! I could also give you some more flowers if needed for free because believe me I have way to many flowers!:D

Last edited:
I would be able to do your landscaping for free because it's fun to me and I have the golden tools so you wouldn't have to provide me with anything! I could also give you some more flowers if needed for free because believe me I have way to many flowers!:D

Wow, I kinda forgot that this thread existed, haha! I'll add your FC and send you a VM!

Can you help me? I'm about to pm you

Last edited:
Back