• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Why did my character make this face lol??

shrekluvsme

Bells
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
White Cosmos
Red Cosmos
acnl14.jpg

So, I woke up around 5:30, and then went to Brewster's to chill until 6. At 6 I left his place, Isabelle said good morning, and then my character came out of her house lookin like this lmao. But why?? She was pulling at her collar (I think) and had nervous sweat drops.

Is it because the game thinks I stayed up until 6 am?

I think it happens when it's a really warm summer day in your town and you're wearing heavy clothing.

Ohhhh I see.....guess I gotta change her outta her cool outfit B(

acnl15.jpg

All better ^^!

Last edited:
My character was doing the same thing.
I thought it happened because it was summer, but I didn't know it also depends on what you're wearing. I'll dress my character in lighter clothing when I play today.

Oh how funny! I am going to do that just to see my character make that face lol. Does the same thing happen in the winter if you wear sleeveless stuff?

Oh how funny! I am going to do that just to see my character make that face lol. Does the same thing happen in the winter if you wear sleeveless stuff?

Yep. In Winter if you are wearing light clothing, your character will shiver when they come out of their house.

Mine did that this morning, but I was wearing a custom design??? how does she know :')

he/she is hot with that long sleeved sweater on...

happens to my mayor too but i refuse to take off my sweater... i love my design... its from a fellow discord pal

WVW69kX0ZFQHWoALlI.png

Last edited:
in winter your character shivers if you wear short sleeves

lmao can you imagine if our mayors actually had dark circles under their eyes in the morning if the previous night we were up late playing?

Isn't it obvious? She remembered she reset. Mr. Resetti's ready to come out and give that lecture! *Starts sweating*

Yep. In Winter if you are wearing light clothing, your character will shiver when they come out of their house.
My character has occasionally shivered (and sneezed) when coming out of the ocean in a wetsuit in May. Is it for the same reason?

Last edited:
Back