• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Nicknames for Donald Trump

I read the rotten orange somewhere and I found it really funny, lol. Also, drumpf.

Last edited:
1224-terrys-orange-02.jpg

W H A C K A N D U N W R A P

- - - Post Merge - - -

why am i associating a beautiful thing with such a horrible man

I read the rotten orange somewhere and I found it really funny, lol. Also, drumpf.

Courtesy of me. c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

A giant Cheeto with tiny hands.

American Bullfrog

Gumshoos

The Dumpster

Dump

TV President

The first orange President

Since everyone else is knocking the president I'm going to use positive nicknames. Abd honestly that's the best one there is.

Anyway, The Don.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Because bears are cool!

Right on!

There's no shame in that.

Can we not make any topics that are political on this forum pls.... like I play this game to get away from it. It really has to be everywhere....... (this one is not as harsh as others since it's just nicknames but still)

Can we not make any topics that are political on this forum pls.... like I play this game to get away from it. It really has to be everywhere....... (this one is not as harsh as others since it's just nicknames but still)

I get what you're saying but if you don't like this topic you can just ignore it's existence. Maybe ask a mod if you can block a topic?

Mr. Trump

I get what you're saying but if you don't like this topic you can just ignore it's existence. Maybe ask a mod if you can block a topic?

Mr. Trump

whoa what.... I'm not trying to start anything. I'm just saying... I wouldn't do that. I'm not a big fan of him but it just strikes me as strange that I see topics like this all the time. I just wish we could keep good vibes here. Just seeing his name is annoying to me but maybe that's just me. Just ignore my post if it bothers you that much? I can say the same thing. Ignoring doesn't change anything. I just made a suggestion, you don't have to agree or attack me for it.

Back