• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Villager dreams

UglyMonsterFace

Arize from Azulon
Bells
Pearl-Oyster Shell Plush
Pink Moon Jellyfish
Blue Moon Jellyfish
Green Moon Jellyfish
Pearl-Oyster Shell Plush
Dino Plush
Bee Plush
Mom's Plush
Sheep Plush
Celeste Chick Plush
Dobie just mentioned that he met Nicole from Ivy Isle in a dream! That's so cool, I didn't know they did that! :) Did everyone already know about this or is this news to you too?

Yep, I love when they do that! I don't know if anothers like it though because it's extra random dialogue. But I always go visit the person who last dreamed of my town or if my villager mentions them (if they have a DA as well)

Oh no!!!!!!

I hate that!
They will talk about it forever. :(

Never using the Dream Suite again.

Is it actually people that may have visited your suite tho?

Yes! No one has visited my town through my train station in months, and none of the villagers I have now have ever met anyone since they're all new (amiibo card invites), so it can't be any other visitor but dream visitors :)

it must be. the names of players and towns are too specific and unique to be random, and they're nearly always completely different than those who i've had visit my town in waking hours.

I thought they only say that if that person has talked to them??

nope, they have specific dialogue for talking about dream visitors. they say something like "i dreamed about someone called aimee from aoki last night...she seemed like a real social butterfly!" but if it was just talking they would say something like "i talked to aimee from aoki" instead

Back