Spring Sakura
Sweet Feather
Glam Feather
Heart Glow Wand
Pink Feather
Purple Feather
boiiiizzz.jpg
MA BOIZZZZZ lol :rolleyes:

So obviously both of these guys are great, but I'm having a hard time deciding which of the two is better. Who do you think is the better brother? :lemon:

After many years of consideration I've gotta go with Wario. Took me lots of thought and I love them both but Wario is just...Hes the best.

Wario is a good boy who had a well-established criminal career long before Waluigi decided to ride his coattails after meeting him at some little tennis competition

Wario is a good boy who had a well-established criminal career long before Waluigi decided to ride his coattails after meeting him at some little tennis competition

Tennis is gr8 tho :rolleyes:

And I'm pretty sure that Waluigi is the best cheater in the world lol

Hm... Waluigi is the fun, comedic, wacky character (look at Mario Power Tennis, what eve are his specials oml), but Wario is EXTRA•THICC.
Think I'll go with Wario, since he has 2 great game series named after him. Warioland is a wonderful acid trip of a game series, and Warioware is great for when you want to play a game but have absolutely 0 attention span. Not sure which series is weirder tho

Hm... Waluigi is the fun, comedic, wacky character (look at Mario Power Tennis, what eve are his specials oml), but Wario is EXTRA•THICC.
Think I'll go with Wario, since he has 2 great game series named after him. Warioland is a wonderful acid trip of a game series, and Warioware is great for when you want to play a game but have absolutely 0 attention span. Not sure which series is weirder tho

There's my lmao of the night xDDDD

Waluigi! I like his WAH's.

Wario is too fat and he farts. Ew.

Waluigi! I like his WAH's.

Both are awesome as hell but I like Wario more. He was a pain in his debut though looool

- - - Post Merge - - -

He doesn't just fart... he flies around by farting!
wario___gas_powered_by_admiralpit-d99xruz.jpg

Waluigi Numbah 1!

I have always preferred Waluigi since his debut back in Mario Tennis. Purple is my favorite color, he has a cooler design as far as my aesthetic tastes are concerned, and he has a great personality. It's disappointing that he is pretty strictly relegated to side series like Mario Kart, Mario Party, and the Mario sports games.

Not that I'd expect him to get his own series all his own, but it would be nice to see him in things like Wario World or whatnot. Heck, it'd be better if both Wario and Waluigi were characters you could use in Mario main series games like New Super Mario Bros. U. instead of having a blue and yellow Toad.

Truth be told, I don't really care for Wario all that much. I don't dislike him, but nothing about him really does much for me. But if he could somehow be utilized to include Waluigi in more media then that would be great.

Back