• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favorite NPC(s)? (New Leaf only)

Choose!

• Total voters

Flare

Bells
Switch
7087-8935-1983
Who is your Favorite NPC in Animal Crossing New Leaf?

My favorite is Celeste since she seems nice and I like her Astrological RV. :eek:
However since none of them give me problems I suppose they are all good.

Last edited:
I went with Digby, Harriet, and Harvey. Ironic that they're all dogs, cause I really don't like dogs irl xDDD

I always really liked Digby. He's not as annoying as Isabelle is, he's very straightforward, he's cute lookin, and I feel like he deserves more than just standing in front of the HH showcase all day.

I like Harriet cause she has pizzazz, and she talks with a southerner style. I like how she calls people "shug" cause it reminds me of Nancy on King of the Hill. And, she's a poodle and poodles rock.

Harvey... undoubtedly my favorite NPC in the game. I love his views on nature and its worth, and how he teaches the player to just take a few steps back and appreciate life and all it has to offer. Also, to recognize what is good and what is superfluous (like the internet thing). Also I love how he looks :blush:

I really like them all but if I had to choose, it'd be Harvey, Kapp'n, Zipper T. Bunny, and Sahara.

Harvey:
  • I like watching Harvey interact with the birds. I think it's really cute. If you spook all the birds, he reacts in a shocked manner which is funny.
Kapp'n:
  • I like listening to his sea shanties. Especially his little in between messages. He always seems to mess with any male friendos when you ride with 3-4.
Zipper T. Bunny:
  • I just like his character. He's supposed to portray this jolly rabbit character but he's just done with life. I like how he gets mad if you look at his zipper. Or one time I gave him a beehive and he said that doesn't make him happy at all.
Sahara:
  • She really reminds me of Rolf from Ed, Edd and Eddy. She's just so quirky and I like her odd metaphors. I've always liked her character design.

Isabelle and Digby, I wish the dog villagers were as good looking as them :(

Isabelle and Digby, I wish the dog villagers were as good looking as them :(

The dog villagers are way better looking than them. I think their design is awful.

Leif, Lloid, K.K., and Brewster.

Last edited:
For some reason i've always had this liking for Kicks. Probably because I felt sorry for him in ACCF when he was stuck shining shoes for a living, when all he really wanted to do was open a store. He was always so polite and gentleman like about it - much less like my villagers so I guess that's how I took a liking to him. I wish they gave him a bigger back story though. I would've loved to learn about his life before he came to shine shoes.

Last edited:
I love Sable. I always have, I don't know why, maybe it's her personality.

Kapp'n is way more popular than I thought and that makes me so happy :D Though I do wish Tom Nook would lose his negative reputation...

Kapp'n is my ultimate favourite (I bought his amiibo even without having a game to use it with lol). I also love Gulliver, I wish he had an amiibo figure instead of just a card.

I love Dr. Shrunk in New Leaf. I hated him in previous games. My other two favorites are Leaf and Blathers. Celeste is pretty darn cute too.

Tbh I like pretty much all of them. I think my favorites are

Leif: Because he's a cute yet funny looking sloth character who is basically Bob Ross incarnate and I love that about him. He's also really relaxed and calm and I think it's nice. :)

Nat: I just think it's funny that there's a lizard villager with crazy bug eyes???

Franklin: Franklin is designed well in my opinion and I really like his event, kind of wish there were more turkeys!!

Wendell: I've always loved Wendell; feeding him sharks and other random foods was the highlight of my Wild World gameplay.

And, of course, the always dutiful Isabelle.

I chose Isabelle, Digby, Sable, and Kapp'n!

I've always found Isabelle adorable. I love her attitude and how sweet she is towards villagers. She works really hard too, much like Sable, who I think is a lot like Isabelle. Digby, on the other hand, I find so funnily ~charismatic~ and helpful, just like his sister.

KAPP'N IS THE BEST. His songs, his words of wisdom, everything is torn between being super wise or hilarious. Also he farts sometimes. Who wouldn't love that? ^^

Back