Blue Heart Balloon
Purple Heart Balloon
Pink Heart Balloon
Baby Chick Easter Egg
Spring Bloom Easter Egg
Aurora Easter Egg
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Zen Easter Egg
Ok, let's get this straight. I am a 17-year-old girl. I will be an adult next year. However, in my 17 years of life, I have never been this happy and satisfied. See that house plot? That's Cece's. It bothered me that she didn't live in perfect alignment next to Viche. So, I moved her out and scanned her in again. Yesterday, I was working my butt off for hours trying to fill my entire town (which is enormous and empty) with the grass pattern you see in the picture so Cece would move her little squirrel butt into the place I picked out for her. However, it was a school night and I had to go to bed without completing my task. Tonight, I plot reset while praying she would move into at least a decent spot. I didn't have much hope, considering half my town was fair game. I reset twice, started up my game for the third time, and Viche appeared on the intro screen. Guess what was right bang splat in the special spot next to Viche's house? Cece's house plot. I'm sitting here with this stupid smile on my face because I won't have to spend my night plot resetting. It's official. I'm addicted to this damn game.

UyYfrZT.jpg

I'm going to turn 25 in a month and a half, and the other day I started giggling hysterically out of joy from this game. I had been map resetting as I was starting a new town (after not playing for a year) and eventually found one that had most features I wanted. And as the train was pulling in I kept thinking; "Please have apples please have apples, you never have apples, but please have apples."
Then after meeting Isabelle and walking to the town hall I walked by an apple tree and just lost it with glee!

So this is what you have to look forward to, many more 'adult' years being obsessed with animal crossing :p

I'm going to turn 25 in a month and a half, and the other day I started giggling hysterically out of joy from this game. I had been map resetting as I was starting a new town (after not playing for a year) and eventually found one that had most features I wanted. And as the train was pulling in I kept thinking; "Please have apples please have apples, you never have apples, but please have apples."
Then after meeting Isabelle and walking to the town hall I walked by an apple tree and just lost it with glee!

So this is what you have to look forward to, many more 'adult' years being obsessed with animal crossing :p

Haha, this makes me feel much better. I mean, if the little things make us happy, isn't that good? :rolleyes:

Don't ever be ashamed of what makes you happy! ^^ Unless it's something evil. Then be ashamed.

But seriously, my mom really loves this game as well, and I'm sure a bunch of people older than us (i'm 21) love it, too! lol There's nothing wrong with that!

I am 27 and do the same thing! I seriously love this game and don't intend to stop playing it any time soon haha :D I am currently working on re plotting Shep and he's driving me insane. I have the whole town covered in paths and he wants to stay in the same spot, so I'll be up late tonight dealing with that haha. I will be very happy once he finally goes where he belongs!

I'm turning 19 in August and I do the same thing! Honestly, the game is cute and I get hardcore into it. Everyone likes what they like

I'm 18 (figured I'd pop in my age since everyone else did haha), and I am also totally addicted to ACNL!

When people find out I play it, they tend to make rude / annoying comments "aren't you too old for that?' etc. but ITS JUST SO MUCH FUN??? Like Id much rather spend my time landscaping than, idk, watching TV or scrolling through Facebook.

I'm 23 and I love this quirky, cute and fun game. I like the newer ACNL welcome Amiibo game. NL was a breath of fresh air, getting run the town and choose what you want in it. Then the Amiibo added a fun new element to the game, making it more interactive than it already was.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm 18 (figured I'd pop in my age since everyone else did haha), and I am also totally addicted to ACNL!

When people find out I play it, they tend to make rude / annoying comments "aren't you too old for that?' etc. but ITS JUST SO MUCH FUN??? Like Id much rather spend my time landscaping than, idk, watching TV or scrolling through Facebook.

And you can still be young at heart, having fun enjoying stuff like ACNL. Look at all the Disney fans too, they are all ages but they embrace their inner child. And it's a HUGE staple for movies, cartoons and theme parks. AC seems to becoming one of the staple games for Nintendo, like Mario.

Im 22 and I spent 2 whole days plot resetting for the 'perfect' town tsk tsk

You are all younger than my two daughters, (by at least 10 years) who do not play this game. (My grandson, who is 7, does. He introduced me to it!) I started in 2016 and I am on my second town now. I wouldn't say addicted, but it is my number one hobby. In fact, it is practically my only one right now. I sew, cook, weave baskets, crochet, scrapbook, garden, adult color, read, etc. All those, except cooking, have been put aside for ACNL. It satisfies a desire to be creative like no other single hobby I have ever pursued.

My husband, daughters, and grandson are supportive, but I don't talk about it with my sisters. I'm not ashamed of playing, but people who don't game cannot fathom those of us who do because they have no basis of understanding. That is not a criticism, it's just a fact. We're ok and so are they, right?

There is at least one person on this forum that I know is older than I am by 10 years. So, there we have it! It's a great game for young, old, and in between! Let's play and get the satisfaction and joy, my fellow-gamers. And keep it in perspective to real life...

I'm 20, nearly 21, and struggling with depression. I went back to my old town, Harmony, after a YEAR of not playing, and everyone was super happy to see me! ACNL is really helping me stay positive. I too got ridiculously happy over a villager choosing a good spot to put their house, but it was accidental: Sparro lined his house up PERFECTLY with two others, making it really easy to extend that path!

Back