Eggs
Old Eggs
Green Christmas Stocking
Tin Robot
Matryoshka Doll
Holiday Candy Cane 2020
Christmas Candy
Poptart Easter Egg
I was wondering, do they grow naturally in your town since they are seeds, or does some villager bury them to troll other people?

I think they grow naturally xd. Villagers are too nice for that :)

It was probably Porter. He has nothing better to do since he's basically trapped in the train station. Heck he even writes a review when you're trying to get a perfect town. Culprit right there!

They actually don't grow everyday. It depends on whether a pitfall seed or not is already buried. If there is no pitfall seed in town, a new one will form the next day, just like fake rocks or fossils.

I remember when pitfalls use to be prank items that are hard to find in the GameCube Version. Now they're quite common and not as fun as they used to be.

I think it's the Resseties, not Don maybe but the other guy. He could be doing it since you does dig and is a mole. Maybe he gets rid of some anger burying pitfalls for everyone to trip in. Pranking anyone he wants. :eek:

Last edited:
At least in the GameCube game, they do bury them. Although you won't see them bury it of course. Last month, I found this on the bulletin board.

pitfall-buried.jpg

And when I went to that acre, sure enough, I found a pitfall buried there. And pitfalls are fairly rare on GameCube, so I'm sure it wasn't a coincidence. Besides, I didn't see any other buried items there.

if i'm not mistaken, they grow naturally! you get one everyday, but you can troll villagers by pushing them into some c:

Back