• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Pitfall seeds

Mu~

🧸
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Green Christmas Stocking
Tin Robot
Matryoshka Doll
Holiday Candy Cane 2020
Christmas Candy
Poptart Easter Egg
I was wondering, do they grow naturally in your town since they are seeds, or does some villager bury them to troll other people?

I think they grow naturally xd. Villagers are too nice for that :)

It was probably Porter. He has nothing better to do since he's basically trapped in the train station. Heck he even writes a review when you're trying to get a perfect town. Culprit right there!

They actually don't grow everyday. It depends on whether a pitfall seed or not is already buried. If there is no pitfall seed in town, a new one will form the next day, just like fake rocks or fossils.

I remember when pitfalls use to be prank items that are hard to find in the GameCube Version. Now they're quite common and not as fun as they used to be.

I think it's the Resseties, not Don maybe but the other guy. He could be doing it since you does dig and is a mole. Maybe he gets rid of some anger burying pitfalls for everyone to trip in. Pranking anyone he wants. :eek:

Last edited:
At least in the GameCube game, they do bury them. Although you won't see them bury it of course. Last month, I found this on the bulletin board.

pitfall-buried.jpg

And when I went to that acre, sure enough, I found a pitfall buried there. And pitfalls are fairly rare on GameCube, so I'm sure it wasn't a coincidence. Besides, I didn't see any other buried items there.

if i'm not mistaken, they grow naturally! you get one everyday, but you can troll villagers by pushing them into some c:

Back