• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favourite Usernames on The Bell Tree?

SockHead. There are so many fun ways you can change that name around.

Okay, yes! This was always my favorite one as well. Totally forgot about that one.

- - - Post Merge - - -

forestyne is a nice one, i like unique usernames.
and also super cutes ones like piichinu

and Mr. Cat. lol don't change that profile pic. it matches too well.

Okay, cool. That's what I was going for XD

ya, mogyay i guess is real cute <3

could probably mention half of the active userbase for cool name but ya :p as long as you don't have a name like chibikawaii_chan32 i'm good lol

I'm fond of Toadsworthy, Teabagel, (sorry uttomori :p) Brookie, Zendel, and of course mine. :)

ya, mogyay i guess is real cute <3

could probably mention half of the active userbase for cool name but ya :p as long as you don't have a name like chibikawaii_chan32 i'm good lol

if i give you all of my tbt will you change your name to chibikawaii_chan32

Last edited:
i really wanna change my name haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i have a long way for that
zendel is nice and so is pumpkins

I just saw another one I forgot about... Fleshy!

I pretty much like any username that's just the person's name. It's pretty simple and straight forward, but also stands out from the others since it's so casual

I wanted to be just Daniel, but that name was taken- so I settled for this

I think GreatUsername is a great username.

Haha yeah, I agree. Thought it was an obvious elephant in the room though :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

I pretty much like any username that's just the person's name. It's pretty simple and straight forward, but also stands out from the others since it's so casual

I wanted to be just Daniel, but that name was taken- so I settled for this

Yeah even though it's not their real name I like those simple and clean ones. (No Sheila is not my real name.. yet I hope I can change in the future though).

I always used to like the username Teabagel, but since it was changed, it will be missed

Teabagel was definitely a fave of mine. I also liked Snoozit, and bloobloop. Chicha too... i like more, but too lazy to type them in...

I realized earlier today I also really like the username Bcat... Idk why it's just rly funny for some reason ^o^

Back