• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favourite Usernames on The Bell Tree?

There used to be a user here when I first joined called RoosterInURbutt and he was an overall funny guy when I joined. I don't know where he has been though. A few others I liked are Javocado, MrKisstoefur, BellBringerGreen (Now BellGreen), Chibi.Hoshi, MozzarellaSticks, and Prof Gallows.

Bahamut - FF reference. <3

Caius - I love Caius Ballad. When she changed her name I immediately messaged her raving over it. Amusingly enough I've use the username Ballad in some places over the past few years, named for the same character .

Laudine - I cannot read this without adding a 'Goldeen voice' to it. It sounds so cute in my head.

Oh yeah that Captain Crazy Chicken, always entertaining too :D

Also ya, I approve of MozzarellaSticks bc I can actually eat that cheese without my tum turning for the bad.

I don't know if they are around either, but Yookey or whatever their username was :D

any username that isnt nerdy??? i guess

why do i always read yours as crap.. my eyes sometimes. smh you're nice.

i don't mind nerdy ones i guess unless they are way too "weeaboo" in their area.

i don't mind nerdy ones i guess unless they are way too "weeaboo" in their area.

my sneaky username plays wonders on the eyes c;

by nerdy i meant like Xx_Xx_sUP3RMARIOFAN837_xX_xX kinda vibe

my sneaky username plays wonders on the eyes c;

by nerdy i meant like Xx_Xx_sUP3RMARIOFAN837_xX_xX kinda vibe

oh yeah those xx_edgyweebkeebname123_xx *shudder*

haha yeah mine apparently did last last night too xD

You're not the only one who always sees carp as crap, lol. (No offense at all to carp, you have a nice, memorable name)

oh yeah those xx_edgyweebkeebname123_xx *shudder*

haha yeah mine apparently did last last night too xD

Back when I was new to social media and gaming sites, that was pretty big.
My usernames always went like xXWOLFXx.

Man, I kinda regret changing my name now ;{ (Inb4 i change my name again sometime in December)
Sanrio
Carp (its so simple)
dizzy bone
sheila (it reminds me of a character from terraformars with the same name)
zendel (It brings back memories of a song i heard a long time ago, but i cant remember its name rip)
petey piranha
Bones (because he's my absolute favorite ac villager, its hard to imagine my town without him)

Last edited:
My all time favorites:

Aesthetic
Hipster
Dope
Dark
WonderK
Trakker
Any names that are also people's first names

xii it just really speaks out to me

but fr i love anyone's username that is just their name
also pumpkins
gyro
eun
vel

i love simple usernames im sorry

the more simple short and sweet usernames always look nice. i barely remember why i made my username lythelys but its weird and i dont like it anymore lol
my favs are mogyay (cause it sounds like a starbucks coffee heheh) vel (just cause its really short and just nice sounding/looking)
and carp cause uh.... fish

i rly like the users keris and kaiyo (my 2 friends :O)
some honorable mentions: moonliet and kiwikenobi XD

Teabagel was pretty cool.

Back