• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favourite Usernames on The Bell Tree?

I'm curious about all the usernames we don't see that may be pretty great as well.
Of course, I can't really name any that haven't been mentioned thus far...

forestyne is a nice one, i like unique usernames.
and also super cutes ones like piichinu

and Mr. Cat. lol don't change that profile pic. it matches too well.

i like idfldnsndt bc i still think it's genius and also mine is my favorite it's my user for everything

SockHead. There are so many fun ways you can change that name around.

Mine was Dorkenstein, but that was a troll name Oblivia casted on one of our admins.

I always though MrGameAndScotch was a pretty clever name...

(also, Tensu has been hosting a giveaway for ideas for changing their username, mebbe you guys should convince them to keep it lol...)

Mogyay is always fun to say aloud, I agree with ya there. Isdnfl (billy) is fun because I always picture someone sneeze typing and accidentally pressing enter. Paniicstation reminded me of Playstation but then that user left or somethin

Mogyay is always fun to say aloud, I agree with ya there. Isdnfl (billy) is fun because I always picture someone sneeze typing and accidentally pressing enter. Paniicstation reminded me of Playstation but then that user left or somethin

you put the i in the wrong place, try again

Last edited:
Mine is probably the most non-creative one ever unless you know the origins behind. But yeah I like it and I want to change my legal/real name to it someday imo.

i rly dont think usernames are good.., like either theyre Bad or they're ok lmao. dont think it'd b very nice to write which specific usernames i think are bad but hhhh generally RaNd0M xD usernames, weeb-y usernames, usernames w a thousand numbers, "deep" usernames and usernames w _ in them look kinda ugly imo.
i like usernames that sound like a word or something that could be a word, especially if it doesnt really have any real meaning. names as usernames are good unless the name is Ugly like idk Barry or w/e, it's such an ugly name lmao

I really like the name Moonfish, too. I just think it's so quirky.

Yes it's great!

- - - Post Merge - - -

awwwwww you're such a cutie, thank you hehehe

i love idfldsndt!!!!!!

No problem. c:

Idfldsndt is iconic, I love that song.

- - - Post Merge - - -

OMG I LOVE YOURS!

It sounds like Cherubi which is adorable.

- - - Post Merge - - -

mine is my fav ;) lol

Yours is great too!

idfldnsndt is my fave forever! I always sing it and also Billy is the most prefect chili ever so double win<3
Also Bowie because no only David Bowie but my snake is also Bowie so it's a double whammy, also Bowie(the user) is just a treasure in and of himself.

Last edited:
Back