Isabelle
New Leaf Token
Yellow Candy
Lobo
Purple Violet
Yellow Candy
Pavé
Famous Mushroom
Has anyone noticed any new vans in the campsite?
My friend said she visited someone yesterday who had a van she hadn't seen before, it was dark blue and had fish on the side, inside she said it had fishy items. It wasn't a scanned van.
Anyone else seen any new ones?

That would be chip! I didn't know he had an Rv either because I hadn't seen him at all since the update.. but he finally appeared a couple days ago! It also took a dang long time for Jack to appear for the first time, but now he's here all the time. I'll also never get to see Booker since I have him as a police dog in town cries.

Last edited:
That would be chip! I didn't know he had an Rv either because I hadn't seen him at all since the update.. but he finally appeared a couple days ago! It also took a dang long time for Jack to appear for the first time, but now he's here all the time. I'll also never get to see Booker since I have him as a police dog in town cries.

Wow thanks for that.

I've been playing for two months daily and today was the first time Chip's RV came to town. I was happy to see him because I wanted to order the kitchen counter and sushi items. ;)

Today Chip came to town too. I'd been looking for his sushi tray for a while.
I think these visitors only come when their "working period" has finished, so I bet I won't see Nat until October, as he'll be hosting the Bug-Off from June to September.

I seen Chip today as well, about time..I was looking to get the blowfish salami.

I've never had chip in my town but I think I've had all the others available in Europe.

Japan was lucky to get the hamster van (forget the name) as DLC for a while. I visited my friends and got the set, the hat is adorable.

I actually just got him, it would be interesting to see some new vans though

Yeah, the bug tourneys will be going on this summer, so Chip will be vacationing.

Back