New Leaf Token
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Blue Candy
Yellow Candy
Tasty Cake
Happy Home Designer Token
Red Candy
Green Candy
Hey, I'm looking to make a forest themed town, but idk what villagers I should get!

So far, I was thinking
- Wolfgang
- Coco
- Lucky
- Ankha
- Tabby
- Kiki
- Marshal
- Zell
- Deirdre
- Stitches

Kinda want it to have a bit of a spooky feel too lmao

Any suggestions would be really appreciated, and if you have any of these villagers, lmk, because I'll buy them off you, haha

Last edited:
I feel like Ankha and Lucky go together like Francine and Chrissy.

If you want spoopy you gotta have Tabby, too!

here's just a big list of the villagers that would suit well with a forest theme i think:
fauna, deidre, grizzly, bam, beau, bonbon, bunnie, charlise, chief, cole, dotty, lily, erik, fang, peanut, hazel, sally, maple, mint, marshal, molly, naomi, o'hare, pecan, pekoe, poppy, puddles, pudge, punchy, rudy, alice, walker, zell, yuka, whitney, teddy, scoot.

for a creepy theme i'd definitely go with kiki and ankha and lucky make a good duo.

Last edited:
Thanks, guys! I added my favourites to the list ^^

Also aah, I wanna add Diane because she's super cute but... she feels too pink and pretty.......hnn what should I do

I'd say wolves, squirrels, deer and bears generally say forest to me, dogs and cats don't.

If you want spooky, maybe Stitches and definitely Coco.

Sometimes with themed towns I tend to base the villagers I want on their house exteriors. I think the houses can really make the aesthetic of a town~. I might put a bit too much time into choosing, though. I like to use Amy's village exterior guide ( here ) to scroll through each personality and make a list of the houses I like best, then narrow it down by villager from there.

Back