• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Are you a good😇 or bad😈 mayor?

Pyoopi

greedy heart stealer
Staff
Project Staff
Artist
Cherry 🍒
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Island
TeeheeTiki
Toy Hammer
Coconut
Pink Heart Balloon
Coconut
Toy Hammer
Coconut
Banana
Toy Hammer
Banana
Coconut
Or perhaps a mixture? Do you dabble in tomfoolery while carrying a friendly face?

As for me, I am a good mayor! I may be a little devious at times. I send all my favorite villagers lovely letters of gossip along with a nice gift (usually fruit). I help my villagers with tasks and greet them everyday. Just don't step out of line or you might fall into a pitfall. 😊❤️

Tell me what type of mayor are you!

I'm the mayor who used to be nice and happy but is now too concerned about interior design to care about the development of his town. ?\_(ツ)_/?

I was a wonderful Mayor.
Until I had an epiphany.

I'm the town slave.

Now when they ask for fruit I push them into a pitfall.

Isabelle has a date with the Toy Hammer in the morning.

Then I think I'll build a Well, and seal Henry in with cement.

I.. uh.. don't think I'm a good Mayor anymore.

That's what they get for dubbing me the 'Stump Maker'. o_O

I'm a good mayor. I'm a slave to my villagers. I send them letters, I run errands for them, I work hard on development.

I'm a good mayor. I do mostly everything that they ask of me (except petition requests and delivering items to permanent villagers) but I do take their ideas into consideration most of the time. In the time that i've had the game, i've been called a pro-listener a lot. I'm genuinely nice to my villagers, I've never given them mean catchphrases without their knowing so. (since they genuinely have no clue when you're being mean to them)

I'm a good mayor, i think! I really try hard to do everything they ask me to do, like deliveries and getting them fruit and visiting houses. I get called a pro-listener a lot, which is super sweet! I was really surprised when i heard people shove their villagers off cliffs or push them into pitfalls, actually, because even if i don't particularly like a villager, I just don't talk to them as much, or put the wants of other villagers as priority over them...
I've become a total slave to my villagers haha but i don't mind because they are all charming in their own way

I was really surprised when i heard people shove their villagers off cliffs or push them into pitfalls, actually, because even if i don't particularly like a villager, I just don't talk to them as much, or put the wants of other villagers as priority over them...

you can shove villagers off cliffs?!?

I'm the mayor who used to be nice and happy but is now too concerned about interior design to care about the development of his town. ?\_(ツ)_/?
This. And to make it worse, I have items all over the floor. I don't have a town, I have a dump, lol.

I'm a good mayor. I run errands for my villagers and i'm working very hard on the development of my town.

bad. i was very good to my villagers until i started dumping items around for my town's design, they are unhappy :(

I am a good mayor. My villagers always tell me how much they appreciate all the PWPs and landscaping.

I don't do their chores anymore but I wont like hit them with a net or push them into pitfalls. I know its a game and all but I still think it's mean :'D even if I don't like the villager.

My opinion is, that I'm a nice mayor. Okay, maybe I didn't wanted to be a mayor at first but after 4 years of living with this animals I just love them and there isn't a task I wouldn't do for them, even a coelacanth isn't too much for me anymore. I try to help them as much as I can and just talk to them every day.

I'm a good mayor overall. I mean my town is landscaped. I turn down favors a lot or flake out on villagers visiting. Some days I'm nicer than others lol.

I'd hope I'm good! I've improved anyway. I don't litter the town with my own items anymore. That was a problem. ^^; I usually don't say yes to villager's tasks cause I'm too busy so they probably get upset with that. Haha

I'd like to think I'm a good Mayor. There are certain requests for bugs and fish I just don't take because I don't trust myself or my luck, but I try to get a perfect town quickly, and do any other request I can, within the realm of possibility.

Perhaps I am a bad mayor. Not quite sure... I don't treat my villagers badly, but my town is like a dumpster due to the fact that I have lots of things laying around. I am working on cleaning it up once I figure out how to decorate my houses. I don't send my villagers any mail; however; I do talk to my villagers from time to time.

Good mayor! I love all my villagers!! If I accidentally hit them with a net I'll wallow in my own guilt for a full minute :(

Good mayor! I love all my villagers!! If I accidentally hit them with a net I'll wallow in my own guilt for a full minute :(

Same.. I feel so bad when I accidentally boop them when they ping to talk or when they put their tool away ahaha. Sometimes when I see an X on the ground and a villager nearby I will run over it so they don't fall in it lol :'D

I'm a pretty good mayor. I try to talk to everyone every day, do errands and make it to appointments on time, etc. The only time I'll be "mean" is if a villager commits an unpardonable offense, in which case I won't hesitate to mail trash and push them around. Such was the case with Eunice when she told me to not pick any weeds before Weeding Day, costing me incredibly sexy PWPs in the process :mad: :mad: :mad: Will never forgive her for that, though as a final gesture I did move her into a nice town.

Back