• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Are you a good😇 or bad😈 mayor?

Same.. I feel so bad when I accidentally boop them when they ping to talk or when they put their tool away ahaha. Sometimes when I see an X on the ground and a villager nearby I will run over it so they don't fall in it lol :'D

Literally every morning before I dig up the x's I step on them so I'll fall in, so my villagers will never have to lol!

I'm a good mayor to my villagers, basically I'm the master slave. I can put my villager slaves into pitfalls and hit them with bug nets, but in return I do slave work.

I'm a very kind mayor. If my villagers ask for fruit, I bring them perfect fruit. I write them letters and send them nice furniture for their houses, and I deal with their ridiculous deliveries. I feel bad if I refuse a request or do anything to make them sad.

I am like Fluttershy I love my villagers so much... my heart even skips a beat when their sick i love them that much... they are my babies so obviously i am a good mayor

I'm a pretty bad mayor lol. Nobody ever recommends public works projects for me so I've just given up and made a second character that I go on more than the mayor ?\_(ツ)_/?

I'm a very nice, authoritative mayor. I rarely turn down requests, unless they are unreasonable, or involve furniture and things that don't fit their personalities or interiors. Overall, I do things for their own good!

Also... No offense: 'Slave' is not a good term to call yourself if you do all what they say. Rather, as a Mayor, you are being a true 'public servant' of your town. ^.^

it depends on the villager, if they're cute i chat with them every day and send them gifts! if they're ugly i hit them with my net and push them into pitfalls

Seeing as I'm the only one who does anything with town, I think it's fair to be a little torturous sometimes LMAO

Honestly, though, unless if the villager is /really/ ugly and annoying, I'll feel bad if I upset them, hahaha...I was trying to trap Doc in holes so I could do the diving trick, and he got really upset with me... even though I don't like him, I couldn't forget his sad little face :((((((((((( rip Doc, but you still better move you ass out of my town

Overall, I think I'm a good mayor though, as most of my dreamies have moved in, yaay

an absolute shut-in mayor who only talks to one or two villagers who are dreamies. works butt off for raising money for PWPs but rarely attends the ceremonies for them. (sorry isabelle.) only comes out of rabbit hole to collect expensive gracie furniture and landscape the town. so uhh. bad social mayor but good economical mayor. XD

it depends on the villager, if they're cute i chat with them every day and send them gifts! if they're ugly i hit them with my net and push them into pitfalls

Beautiful. Thank you for this. I feel better that I'm not alone in bonking away on my villagers. I sometimes like to use the megaphone in close quarters and say their name.

Seeing as I'm the only one who does anything with town, I think it's fair to be a little torturous sometimes LMAO

Honestly, though, unless if the villager is /really/ ugly and annoying, I'll feel bad if I upset them, hahaha...I was trying to trap Doc in holes so I could do the diving trick, and he got really upset with me... even though I don't like him, I couldn't forget his sad little face :((((((((((( rip Doc, but you still better move you ass out of my town

Overall, I think I'm a good mayor though, as most of my dreamies have moved in, yaay

Oh my god. That's hilarious. Poor Doc, but not really. 😄

I just dashed through town like the Phantom, and whacked every villager with my net. Then did a runner.
I then went to Main Street where some of my evicted villagers still go, and gave them a whack too!

Take that, Aurora!

Rasher too!

I just dashed through town like the Phantom, and whacked every villager with my net. Then did a runner.
I then went to Main Street where some of my evicted villagers still go, and gave them a whack too!

Take that, Aurora!

Rasher too!

Nice. Niiice. Thanks for the laugh!

Yeah, I like to call the villagers in the Main Street, the homeless, forgive me for some dark humor. In the beginning days of my town, I got A LOT of horses. (Buck, Ed Winnie, ew). So when friendos visit my town, I like to shove all of the unwanted onto them.

Oh Aurora in my town, moved out today. I hope she won't join the main street homeless parade. 😫

I try to be a good mayor, but sometimes, I flake out on home visits and stuff because I have stuff to do. Sorry Bonbon, I'd hang out, but I need to lay some more paths, and the town coffers aren't going to fill themselves! I also have a bit of a favoratism problem... apologies to Olaf, Harry, Cube and Canberra, but I wouldn't mind if they moved. If Mint tried to move, on the other hand...

I think the only think I don't do for my villagers is give them bugs/fish when they ask (because everything but goldfish looks looks too big and cluttered in their houses for me) or let them visit my house when I'm in the middle of tasks and can't be bothered to pause.

Back