Buying My Wishlist! GETTING CLOSER TO ACHIEVING GOAL!!!

awesomeelle2001

pear advocate
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
3733-7474-0802
Tasty Cake
Pear (Fruit)
White Lily
Red Lily
Feedback
100% (41) +
Hey! So I realise that there is a lot of these threads out there but I decided to give my house a makeover and need these items. http://moridb.com/catalogs/zgCqp5qp04?limit=50&offset=0

I am willing to pay with TBT, IGB or help you with your own catalogue if I have those items!

For those of you who don't want to click the link or want more information, here is my list written out.
-2x Cup of Tea
-Fruit Drink
-Handbag
-Hibiscus
-Ikebana Display
-Lily Record Player
-Natural Chair
-Nintendo 3ds Station
-Pancakes
-Panel Carpet Floor
-Pink Wood Floor
-Retail Clock
-Single Rose
-2x Standing Sink
-Strapped Books
-Towel Basket
-Trellis

I have these Amiibos...
Figures
-Digby
-Isabelle
-Celeste
-Mabel
WA Cards
-All Sanrio (I do however, have Chai, ?toile and Marty in my town so I'm not sure if they can go to their RV if they live there?...)
-Cleo
-Raddle
-Ketchup

Thanks so much if you can help!

Last edited:
I can get you the aurora screen and the super toilet. I wouldn't mind visiting Chai in exchange, if she can have her RV come into your campground while living in your town o.o

I can get you the bath tub, minimalist lamp/vanity, and shower stall! Could I visit Celeste's RV?

I can give you the bathtub, minimalist lamp, neutral floor, 4 ranch chairs, pastel dot wall,stack of books, For vintage I have a vintage telephone(if you want) and a wii u console. <:

w/o vintage telephone and wii u console (in case u dont want em) I just wanna visit and 1 tbt <:

Last edited:
Hi! Thank you all for replying! I'm busy all today but will be free tonight can do all the trades above. Thanks so much! :)

No problem. Feel free to VM or PM me when you are available to get your items ^^

Same here! It's 5:35 pm here <: pick up whenever you're ready! VM or PM if you wanna

LIST HAS BEEN UPDATED. GETTING CLOSE TO GOAL! THANKS TO EVERYONE SO FAR WHO HAVE CONTRIBUTED!!!

I have added more payment options! I am willing to pay with TBT, IGB, Amiibo RV, and I can help you with your own catalogue.

Hi what items do you still need? I do not mind helping?

Back