Votes: 19 14.3%
  • Kinky

Votes: 4 3.0%
  • I'm bald

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
I have like enough hair for 2 or 3 people, no joke xD
It's dark brown and puffy ish but a tiny bit curly

I have very thick, VERY curly blonde hair. I used to hate my curls and I would straighten them all the time, but now I love and cherish them as much as I can!

mine is thick and straight/wavy. it's always frizzy right after i wash it until i go to sleep on it, and then it chills out. :)

Mine has natural beach waves. Fairly thick... I like it c:

My natural color is strawberry blonde which I have since dyed to a dark auburn but I'm hoping to go back to the natural color sometime in the near future. Too much upkeep and I miss the natural color.

i have 4c hair, which is the most curliest hair type out there.

My hair is dark brown, pretty thin, and ever so slightly wavy if I do nothing to do it.

My hair is thicc af. It's actually wavy but I like it a bit curled on the ends (my hair is shoulder length rn).

I have brown fine, thin and soft hair, and before I started cutting it short often, it would be wavy. Now it's straight and getting small waves at times. It's also kinda frizzy in spots.

Dark brown hair, somewhat even black, especially when washed. Flat and long, although I get it cut short a lot. I have to get a haircut once a month or even more frequent than that because it grows really fast. It looks really fly spiked and styled, but I only get it that way when I get a haircut, otherwise I’m too lazy to put that extra effort in. :p

I have long, straight, brown hair. I have a lot of hair, but the individual strands are very fine so it doesn't hold any shape at all. Even professional perms fall out within a week or two and a curling iron doesn't hold up for more than a few seconds. But when it's really humid out or raining, the outer layer of hair will frizz up so I look like I have a halo of spiderwebs. It's kind of annoying, but people always tell me they love my hair, so it must not look too bad. Although, I think they just say that because it grows really fast and I don't cut it often so it's usually all the way down my back.

Thick as the dickens. Also really straight so I always go to bed with it slightly wet so it'll do cool stuff the next morning. ..otherwise it just lays there. Lol (too lazy to style and scared blow-drying will damage it D:) Grows like a son of a gun too so I have to get it cut about every month to keep the length I want.

half wavy/half frizzy and pretty thick, i pretty much always straighten it though which kills the thickness but it's just too unruly to leave the house with it natural, if i brush the curls out it just looks even stupider so it's either kill it with heat or braid it

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh and it's dirty blonde!!! idm my natural colour, it looks almost blonde in some lights

Long, very thick, dark brown hair. I'd say it's pretty soft. It's naturally very curly, but I straighten it most of the time. It's down to the middle of my back, but trying to get it a bit longer. :)

Brown and pretty thick. Very messy all the time too. I absolutely hate it. I swear it gets messier and messier each day. I?m finally going to get it cut tomorrow but even having it short doesn?t help.

Last edited:
Back