Sweet Bunny Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Yellow Balloon
Sweet Balloon
Pink Balloon
Sweet Balloon
Yellow Balloon
What type of hair do you have? Curly? Wavy? Straight? What's its texture? Rough? Smooth? Is it thin? Thick?

----

My hair is naturally wavy and it's thick. The strands aren't thick themselves, I just have a lot of strands. I shed all the time.

My hair is straight and thick. It's not especially smooth or rough. I shed a lot too. Also when I look at myself in the mirror the way my hair shines kinda gold in small strips made me think I was balding for a long time.

My hair is pretty thin, but I still shed all the time. It's usually pretty smooth, too. It doesn't dry completely straight if I let it air-dry, and was a little bit wavy but then I cut it short so it's not as wavy as it used to be.

i have naturally very curly kinda chocolate brown hair, but i try to calm it down, im getting shaved sides soon

Screen Shot 2017-05-30 at 12.27.13 AM.jpg

It's really straight and thick. Really heavy :/ but I have a lot of hair and probably don't need to worry about balding in the future lol.

I have Curly Hair which is very black. :eek:

- - - Post Merge - - -

and it's somewhat thick too. D:

Kinda thick with a slight natural wave. My natural hair colour is super super black, people keep telling me this so sometimes I get my hair dyed.

I hate my hair, lol. The roots are greasy and the rest a bit dry, it's thin and not 100% straight not wavy, it's something in between and I hate it. It also falls a lot, sometimes I worry about becoming bald, lol. And whenever I dye it, it never looks the way I want it to look.

Wavy and thick. I wish I had more defined curls though. I used to hate my curly hair and would straighten it but I've long since abandoned my hatred. I love how it's voluminous and thick.

I don't even know. It's thick but it's not curly, nor straight, and I don't know if I could consider it wavy. It poofs outwards like crazy.
It's always a mess

Back